Profile for Little Grebs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kaisla [Explicit]
Kaisla [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voices of Angels., 14 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Kaisla [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
If you're looking for an angelic medieval Viking-sounding female band then this HAS to be it. We love it. It has a real summer feel to it and we try to sing along, even though we don't know a single word of Finnish. We make up our own lyrics and sing them whilst driving through the countryside. Everyone that comes with us ends up buying this album.

OEM Rear Wiper Blade Discovery 3 Discovery 4 All models DKC500030 DKB500680
OEM Rear Wiper Blade Discovery 3 Discovery 4 All models DKC500030 DKB500680
Offered by Sunter & Morris Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay. If you can find another brand I'd try that., 14 Oct. 2016
This wiper blade doesn't seem to fit as snug as the original wiper blade. It works well, wiping water away without smudging, but it just doesn't look like it sits as nicely.

Silencio VM367 Flat Wiper Blade Set
Silencio VM367 Flat Wiper Blade Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Stop wasting time and just buy them., 14 Oct. 2016
The hardest part about fitting these wiper blades was getting the old ones off. I ended up breaking the plastic on the OLD blades. Once they were out of the way the new ones went on in seconds (they come with new plastic retaining clippy things). They wipe the screen really well and don't make a sound. I will get these again.

Brandit Raven Shirt brown-red L
Brandit Raven Shirt brown-red L
Offered by Military 1st

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Not The Same As The Photo., 12 Sept. 2016
The shirt that arrived was fairly different to the one in the photo. You would expect slight variations but the one that turned up looks like the shirt was stitched together with the material's pattern on the inside. The chest and body fit is correct but the sleeves are very long - comedy length. You will need to roll up the sleeves or fold back the cuffs to go about your daily business. I was disappointed it wasn't what I thought I was buying, but the one that arrived is so quirky I decided to keep it.
This shirt wouldn't be suitable on a building site unless your name is Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.

SODIAL(R) Glass Cover Lens Replacement Kit for Gopro Hero 2/1 Waterproof Housing Case
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars I see you again!, 12 Sept. 2016
These lenses fit perfectly and the new seals ensure the GoPro housing remains water tight.
They are easy to fit, but you will need a crosshead screw driver with a small enough end to remove and replace the screws.
I am very happy with the lenses.

CLASSIC ROCK PRESENTS: World on Fire
CLASSIC ROCK PRESENTS: World on Fire
Offered by filmsmk

5.0 out of 5 stars Slash's "A" Game., 10 Aug. 2016
Slash really has sorted out his career. If you haven't listened to anything he's done since Guns n' Roses then you're in for a real treat. If you switched off after Slash's Snake Pit then it's time to switch it back on and turn it way up!

Myles Kennedy's voice is the perfect complement to Slash's guitar and every song is unique, so you don't get bored of songs that sound the same.

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Closed Headphone for ENG/DJ use with split headband, 1.5m steel cable/70 ohms right angle

4.0 out of 5 stars You can hear the diffence., 10 Aug. 2016
Now I'm not normally snobby about equipment but do like to have the correct tools for the job. I was in the market for some headphones for location sound recording and many reviews state that other TV sound recordists use these. My main worry was they wouldn't match up to their price tag but was pleasantly surprised once these bad-boys arrived.

Now I'm no audio expert and my ears aren't the best, after many years of live music, but when I plugged these in even I could hear the difference in quality. The Sennheiser HD25-1 II headphones offered superior audio playback quality compared to the normal headphones I use in everyday life: Marshall Major II for music and iPhone in-ear buds. I could hear sounds from my favourite CDs that I've never heard before. I tried them whilst video editing and they are just brilliant. When you take them off you really can hear how bad other domestic audio equipment is in comparison. And those Dre Beats the kids wear? TOYS.

The Sennheiser headphones are comfortable to wear for extend periods.

I was slightly disappointed with the plastic feel to them, as I tend to break things easily, but they seem to be lasting well.

The other disappointment was how little of the surrounding 'ambient' noise is blocked out. To be honest I was hoping they would block more sound out, but it isn't proving a problem in day to day use.

These are brilliant headphones, but they don't fully block-out background room or location noise.

Clapper Board Slate For TV Film Movie - White & Black / High Quality Black and White Acrylic Film Clapper Movie Clapperboard with Stick--with Adjustable Bolts
Offered by TOP Element

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera At Speed...., 10 Aug. 2016
A good solid clapperboard which does everything a clapperboard is intended to do. Some other reviews mentioned the bolts come undone, which is probably to be expected, but I just added some Thread Lock to the bolts to stop them unwinding.

I am very happy with this clapperboard.

StarTech.com 10 ft Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.2 Adapter Cable M/M - DisplayPort 4k with HBR2 support - 10 feet Mini DP to DP Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., 17 Mar. 2016
Not a lot to say here. It's a cable, it works and is made well.

The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm: The Complete First Edition
by Gebrüder Grimm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 17 Mar. 2016
If you've ever wondered where the term, "It's Grimm" comes from, then wonder no more. Buy this book and read any one of the man, many, many stories. In fact, read them all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4