Profile for Gareth Parsons > Reviews

Content by Gareth Parsons

Gareth Parsons

Murder of a Dead Man (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 3)
Murder of a Dead Man (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2013
Kept me going and guessing to the very end. I changed my mind at least three times! A recommended read.

Night Soldiers
Night Soldiers

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Night Soldiers (Kindle Edition)
I totally enjoyed this book. It reeled me in from the start and kept me gripped to the very end. Great tension and so many paths the story could have taken. Recommended.

Petite Mort
Petite Mort

5.0 out of 5 stars An original, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Petite Mort (Kindle Edition)
I totally enjoyed this gripping book. It has an original plot and had me guessing right to the last pages. Would make a great film! I will be looking out for more Beatrice Hitchman.

Tents and Tent Stability: A Month-Long Camping Adventure In Germany - In a Rather Dodgy Tent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for armchair travellers, 27 April 2013
Totally enjoyed this book and will no doubt read it again. I enjoyed Chris Loan`s gentle humour. For me he got the balance right between his adventures and landscape description. Hope he writes about further travels.