Profile for RichardAlibon > Reviews

Content by RichardAlibon

RichardAlibon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
64GB MicroSD 85MB/s Strontium Class 10 Nitro UHS-1 With Adaptor and USB Card Reader MicroSDXC Memory card
Offered by Tech2cool

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight Fit!, 22 May 2015
The USB card reader is a useful little device but the microsd card itself is physically larger than my other microsd cards and and fits so tightly into the card reader it can only be removed with pliers! I haven't dared put it into my tablet in case I can't get it back out again.

Breville VTT232 Black 2 Slice Toaster
Breville VTT232 Black 2 Slice Toaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 21 May 2015
It doesn't toast evenly on both sides. How difficult is it to make a toaster that toasts evenly on both sides? Also the crumb tray only catches about half the crumbs so isn't much use. And crumpets get stuck.

Erasmic shaving stick  50g
Erasmic shaving stick 50g
Offered by Pharmacy Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Shave, Minimum Irritation, 14 April 2015
Having recently developed a bad rosacea flare-up I've been trying many different shaving soaps, creams and foams. This Erasmic stick gave me a smooth shave with hardly any irritation. The lather is rather weak (hence only 4 stars), but this is outweighed by the other advantages. I will order some more.

Dermalex Repair Rosacea Cream - 30 g
Dermalex Repair Rosacea Cream - 30 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Made it Worse, 6 April 2015
I had a bad reaction with this stuff but maybe I'm allergic to it. Immediately I put it on I felt a burning sensation but I persevered as there had been so many good reports. Eight hours later I put it on again and again got the burning sensation. Also, my face looked worse than ever! I washed it off with lukewarm water and mild soap and immediately felt better and soon the blotchiness started to subside back to it's normal level.

Elegant Mens Gentle Grip Plain Super Soft Bamboo Socks, Size UK 6-11
Elegant Mens Gentle Grip Plain Super Soft Bamboo Socks, Size UK 6-11
Offered by Elegant Socks & Underwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 4 April 2015
I had never heard of bamboo clothing before but I bought 3 pair of these socks to try and I have to say that they are very comfortable, keep my feet nicely dry (important because I suffer from fungal nail infection) and are a very good fit (I am UK size 8). I find them much better than cotton or wool socks. So impressed I have just ordered 3 more pair.

Mens Evening / Uniform / Oxford shoes Black Patent leather & leather sole
Mens Evening / Uniform / Oxford shoes Black Patent leather & leather sole
Price: £34.99 - £45.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not dance shoes, 12 Feb. 2015
These were advertised as a dance shoe but I found them too heavy for dancing, and also very inflexible. Probably OK as a dress shoe but for dancing stick to dance brands like Freed and Roche Valley.

The Second Time Travel Megapack: 23 Modern and Classic Stories
The Second Time Travel Megapack: 23 Modern and Classic Stories

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Really, 29 Dec. 2014
A lot of these are not really time-travel stories at all, just adventure stores set in a different time. Now what I was expecting.

The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller
The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Nov. 2014
The style is easy to read but the plot development is slow to the point of boredom. I sent it back unfinished.

YKS 9" X 6" X 3" Yoga Block Home Exercise Tool
YKS 9" X 6" X 3" Yoga Block Home Exercise Tool
Offered by Bingo-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality but what do you expect at that price?, 3 Oct. 2014
It arrived dented on one corner, but I suppose for £1.86 and just something to put your bum on (that's a yoga term my teacher uses) it's OK. Not as good as the ones in my yoga class.

Goblin Secrets
Goblin Secrets

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Storytelling, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Goblin Secrets (Kindle Edition)
This is too good to be a children's book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4