Profile for Lukens > Reviews

Content by Lukens

Lukens (Leamington Spa, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
iPhone Charger, Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable 3ft / 0.9m High Life Span Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 7/ 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for repairs in smooth flat surfaces, 20 Sept. 2015
Work well if you have a nice flat surface to apply them to, but seem pretty useless if you need to apply them across seams, and are really not much use at all on more shaped surfaces. After several attempts to repair some inflatable pool animals with them, I eventually had to give up. We then bought some lilos, and they proved much better at repairing a hole that appeared in one of those.

Lamisil Athletes Foot Cream Relief from Itching and Burning, 15 g
Lamisil Athletes Foot Cream Relief from Itching and Burning, 15 g

5.0 out of 5 stars No more itchy flaking skin!, 20 Sept. 2015
Most effective athletes foot cream I have used. Wish I had bought it sooner!

Terrapin Hybrid Protective Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus - Blue
Terrapin Hybrid Protective Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest iPhone cover I've bought yet, and looks like it will last the longest., 20 Sept. 2015
This is now the 3rd cover I have bought for my iPhone 6 plus.

The first was an official Apple one, and the silicone coating soon started to flake/peel at the edges, before coming away in bigger and bigger pieces. I then bought a second cover from Paperchase, this had a thin matt coating on it, which very quickly started to craze and peel away (it may have been a reaction to sunscreen or sweaty hands, as I bought it just before my going on holiday).

These one appears to be made of a single material, with no coating or layers that can crack and peel away. I love the colour, it fits well, and seems solid and robust. It adds grip to the phone (pretty much essential for these large phones), and seems to increase the rigidity of the phone (hopefully making it a tad less bendable). The corners are smoothing a little as they wear, and it has picked up a bit of dark blue colouration from my jeans' pocket, but otherwise it is doing very well.

Antler Suitcase Aire 4-Wheel case, Teal, Gross 81 Liters (Internal capacity 70)
Antler Suitcase Aire 4-Wheel case, Teal, Gross 81 Liters (Internal capacity 70)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suitcase. Really light, good space inside, and very manoeuvrable, 20 Sept. 2015
Great suitcase. Really light, good space inside, and very manoeuvrable. Have survived two trips through baggage handling, so far, with not noticeable scuff, dents or scratches.

4BB2 Kids Octopus UV Swimsuit - Multicoloured, 6-8 Years
4BB2 Kids Octopus UV Swimsuit - Multicoloured, 6-8 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for children's swim suits for the sun, 20 Sept. 2015
Great swim suits. Seem to protect well from the sun (skin noticeably whiter under the suit than on arms and legs that had factor 50 sunscreen). Our Children are pretty darn skinny, and these suits looked pretty tight, but they said they were very comfortable. I don't know how well they would stretch for less skinny children, so you may want to order a size up. In the past, we've ordered different suits, and they were rather saggy, these were a much better fit in our case. These also lasted much longer, seeming almost as good as new after two weeks holiday, unlike they others, which looked quite worn out.

4BB2 Kids Pic Fish UV Swimsuit - Multicoloured, 6-8 Years
4BB2 Kids Pic Fish UV Swimsuit - Multicoloured, 6-8 Years

Shower Hose for 4 Tap Hole Bath Shower Mixer Bathroom Accessory
Shower Hose for 4 Tap Hole Bath Shower Mixer Bathroom Accessory
Offered by The Home Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Luckily it seems quite good. It differed slightly from the original I had ..., 20 Sept. 2015
This does seem to be the only "through the bath" shower hose you can buy. Luckily it seems quite good.

It differed slightly from the original I had in the way it connects under the bath, but just required the old one to be disconnected further back than I had first thought, and the fixings were the same type at that point, so all good.

SoundPEATS QY7 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones Running Gym Exercise Sweatproof Headsets In-ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones with Microphone (Black/Green)
Offered by SOUNDSOUL Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, 5 July 2015
Really pleased with these. I'd expected them to be naff, at the price, but bought them for use when gardening as I was fed up of catching the wire on my wired earplugs. The price is actually less than I paid for my wired ones, and they sound just as good to me. Lots of different do-dahs to get them to be the right fit for your ears, and I find them comfortable to wear, and they stay in my ears really well. Audiophiles would no doubt find issue with them, but for listening to podcasts and music whilst gardening they are an absolute bargain.

Town & Country Medium Weedmaster Plus Protective  Gardening Gloves
Town & Country Medium Weedmaster Plus Protective Gardening Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite gardening gloves ever, 5 July 2015
Fit nicely, and have little impact on the use of your fingers, unlike other bulkier gloves. Protection from spikes and thorns is obviously less than other thicker gloves, though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10