Profile for Mrs. Maureen Ashkar > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Maureen A...

Mrs. Maureen Ashkar "photomo" (liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2
8GB Novelty Cute Brown Owl USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device
8GB Novelty Cute Brown Owl USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device
Offered by FunnyHouse

5.0 out of 5 stars owling success, 19 Jun. 2015
Happy with memory stick all good

Lonely Planet Pocket Melbourne (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Melbourne (Travel Guide)
by Trent Holden

5.0 out of 5 stars lonely pom finds guide, 19 Jun. 2015
Got book super quick all good happy with seller etc. Very informative guide as all lonely planet books

iGloo 8GB Novelty Cute Baby Penguin USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device - Black and White
Offered by Memory House

5.0 out of 5 stars memory flash, 19 Jun. 2015
Took time to come but all ok

The Hobbit Trilogy [DVD] [2015]
The Hobbit Trilogy [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars hobbit fan, 19 Jun. 2015
Happy with the dvds but haven't watched them yet

Oz: The Great and Powerful [DVD]
Oz: The Great and Powerful [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars good movie, 30 Dec. 2013
excellent film, story and characters good. we put it on for the kids but really its for us all. Arrived in time for the wrapping and watched and watched.

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicable me bought for my daughter but really for us all, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
excellent film and characters so amusing we pretend we put it on for the kids but really its for us all. Arrived in time for the wrapping and watched and watched.

The Only Opera Album You'll Ever Need
The Only Opera Album You'll Ever Need

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my daughter for christmas, 30 Dec. 2013
Good range of arias and the quality is good. daughter is really impressed with this gift, just wish that when she has the cd on with headphones she didn't sing along, but hey ho she's having a great time.

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for daughter for christmas, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent gift for children and adults can't beat sitting round on a wintry evening watching a film that makes you laugh and feel good. quality of movie and lovability of characters make it a great watch.

Lenovo Yoga 10-inch Tablet (Silver Grey Metal) - Tablet (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.2)
Offered by DGADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic designed Lenovo Yoga tablet, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my husband who has great difficulty with computers. He uses Skype a lot and his laptop was always letting him down and he constantly had to ask for help. I loaded as many apps and games as I thought he would use and away he went. I was told that Lenovo are not that popular here and it is more of a USA type of product, but having looked at all the data and specifications I was convinced it would be suitable for my husband. I want to say that all my family are Ipad or Samsung users and there was a bit of negativity, but once they tried it they were very impressed. There is only a small issue I have and that is that covers for this tablet are mostly available from USA and postage is not cheap, but it otherwise my husband is more than happy, Skyping and playing games. just one more point is the tablet is very slim, light and has excellent feel to it as it has its own stand built in, so I would say being cheaper than its competitors and the ease of use, mean its great for all the family

Best of Nickelback Volume 1
Best of Nickelback Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for a nephew, 30 Dec. 2013
because it was not for me my young nephew has told me he loves it. It is a great rock cd from a great band and who wouldn't want it. delivered in plenty of time to wrap and deliver so no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2