Profile for Mrs. Maureen Ashkar > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Maureen A...

Mrs. Maureen Ashkar "photomo" (liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2
Oz the Great and Powerful [DVD]
Oz the Great and Powerful [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars good movie, 30 Dec. 2013
excellent film, story and characters good. we put it on for the kids but really its for us all. Arrived in time for the wrapping and watched and watched.

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicable me bought for my daughter but really for us all, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
excellent film and characters so amusing we pretend we put it on for the kids but really its for us all. Arrived in time for the wrapping and watched and watched.

The Only Opera Album You'll Ever Need
The Only Opera Album You'll Ever Need

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my daughter for christmas, 30 Dec. 2013
Good range of arias and the quality is good. daughter is really impressed with this gift, just wish that when she has the cd on with headphones she didn't sing along, but hey ho she's having a great time.

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for daughter for christmas, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent gift for children and adults can't beat sitting round on a wintry evening watching a film that makes you laugh and feel good. quality of movie and lovability of characters make it a great watch.

Lenovo Yoga 10-inch Tablet (Silver Grey Metal) - Tablet (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.2)
Offered by GSM-Fonz - (New Year Sale! Up to 90% price Drop)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic designed Lenovo Yoga tablet, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my husband who has great difficulty with computers. He uses Skype a lot and his laptop was always letting him down and he constantly had to ask for help. I loaded as many apps and games as I thought he would use and away he went. I was told that Lenovo are not that popular here and it is more of a USA type of product, but having looked at all the data and specifications I was convinced it would be suitable for my husband. I want to say that all my family are Ipad or Samsung users and there was a bit of negativity, but once they tried it they were very impressed. There is only a small issue I have and that is that covers for this tablet are mostly available from USA and postage is not cheap, but it otherwise my husband is more than happy, Skyping and playing games. just one more point is the tablet is very slim, light and has excellent feel to it as it has its own stand built in, so I would say being cheaper than its competitors and the ease of use, mean its great for all the family

Best of Nickelback Volume 1
Best of Nickelback Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for a nephew, 30 Dec. 2013
because it was not for me my young nephew has told me he loves it. It is a great rock cd from a great band and who wouldn't want it. delivered in plenty of time to wrap and deliver so no complaints.

DR LIGHTFOOT WOMENS COMFORT CUSHIONED WIDE LOW WEDGE VELCRO STRAPS SHOES SANDALS BLACK 8

3.0 out of 5 stars The name usually means it will be a quality product., 20 Nov. 2013
I opened the box and thought the sandals looked ok, but I found that the stitching was poor and the ankle strap was short on one of sandal, making it hard to fasten. I would not buy this item again online but would go to the shops so I can check the quality before I buy.

Humax HDR-1010S 1TB (1000GB) HD TV Freesat Recorder with Free Time and Wifi (requires Satellite dish)
Offered by DirectBargainOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Humax HDR a new era of freesat, 20 Nov. 2013
We bought this to replace a 2 year old Sagem that has lost 1/2 of its hard disk space. I am so happy with the ease of set up and the online control panel. I can see that freesat technology is the way to go, but I do wish they had more on demand channels. I believe 4od and youtube are coming, but when?. I do think that this item is well worth the money and got a good deal from amazon in comparison to other outlets. I like the remote control its easy to use and very simple to record either one programme or a full series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2013 8:57 AM GMT

Sony 5DVM60PR DV Camcorder Tape (Pack of 5)
Sony 5DVM60PR DV Camcorder Tape (Pack of 5)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of videos of France, 7 Feb. 2013
Arrived timely before our holiday and very happy with price and delivery. Good item and I know if I was a good photographer I would really be happy.

One Hundred Names
One Hundred Names
by Cecelia Ahern

5.0 out of 5 stars present for my daughter, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: One Hundred Names (Hardcover)
Birthdays for my daughter usually mean multiple gifts and usually a Cecelia Ahern book. I pre-ordered this book and was very happy that it arrived timely and was well received by my daughter. I usually get to read them eventually as this author writes a good book.

Page: 1 | 2