Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Gloucestershire, England)

Sew Fabulous: Inspiring Ideas to Bring the Joy of Sewing to Your Home
Sew Fabulous: Inspiring Ideas to Bring the Joy of Sewing to Your Home
by Stuart Hillard

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book!, 28 Aug. 2014
Fantastic book, really inspires me to get stitching. Love the way it's put together and portrays a wonderful personality behind it. 😊

I Like This Poem: A Collection of Best-loved Poems Chosen by Children for Other Children in Aid of the International Year of the Child (Puffin Books)
by Kaye Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-loved companion, 21 Aug. 2009
How wonderful to find this book still available. My original copy has survived, just, covered in transparent plastic film to preserve it; forward thinking by my mum no doubt. I also received it age 8 when it was first published and it has remained on my shelves since, often retrieved and dipped into.
Now I can buy it as a gift for the children I know and share my own copy with my children. Or perhaps I will have to buy them their own copy so I get to keep mine!