Profile for vmoult1996 > Reviews

vmoult1996

Nature's Harmony: Music for Relaxation
Nature's Harmony: Music for Relaxation

5.0 out of 5 stars Good use of traditional pocket money!, 7 Sept. 2014
I bought this to help me relax when I am uptight and cannot fathom any practical way of calming down! I bought this disc 'used' so as I didn't spend a fortune on a technique that didn't work for me! Well I can honestly say in was 20 pence well spent! I listen to it and it helps me massively! A therapist once told me, when listening to music, you are using both parts of your brain and you can certainly listen to the calming music to concentrate on other things to those that are bothering you!

Micro Trader 12 Colours Glass Bottle Beauty Nail Art Varnish Polish Liner Brush Pen
Offered by Micro Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with Nail Art Varnish and Brushes!, 7 Sept. 2014
I bought these as am looking to start practicing doing nail art. The brushes are of good quality and if you are looking for a bit of sparkle for your nails in fine detail, then you can certainly not fail with this bargain of a buy! I was somewhat apprehensive about purchasing these as they were brushes and not pens, like someone I know uses to do all her nail art designs, but so far, so good!

The Best Pet Name Book Ever
The Best Pet Name Book Ever
by Wayne Bryant Eldridge

2.0 out of 5 stars If this is the 'best' I pray that I never come across the 'worst', 12 Aug. 2013
I bought this for some inspiration for the naming of our new animals and, well I haven't used any of the suggestions. The covers on the front made it look appealing to consumers but my two year old cousins could have come up with better names. They were 'tacky' and un-practical! I went from one cover to the other and still was dissatisfied- I wish I had spent my money more wisely by not buying this and posted on a social media site 'looking for a name for my puppy/kitten/rabbit/etc. - suggestions please!'... but the choice is yours- by others' reviews my opinion stands fairly solitary

Dagger
Dagger

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wanted are like a dag-dag-dag-dagger in my heart!, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Dagger (MP3 Download)
I love The Wanted, so may be biased as to how much I love their songs (and this one is no exception!) If you love The Wanted go buy this track! ;)

Walks Like Rihanna EP
Walks Like Rihanna EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Was on countdown..., 20 July 2013
This review is from: Walks Like Rihanna EP (Audio CD)
I love this disc! I was on countdown with The Wanted on their twitter/facebook account as I was so excited for Walks Like Rihanna and Drunk on Love! On all the time! I am perhaps a little biased though bearing in mind that my wall is covered with their posters, I have hoodies/t-shirts, bracelets, necklaces, tickets from seeing them around my room (real #twfanmily member, me!) It is not TW's usual type stuff 'Walks Like Rihanna' but still as great! ;) BUY IT!

Now That's What I Call Music! 82
Now That's What I Call Music! 82
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll find us chasing (the sun) Now 82, 17 May 2013
My mum and I had recently got back into the gym but wanted some current music to keep us motivated and work out to, so where better to look than the current NOW CD! There are some real hits performed by great artists - including Flo Rida, Fun, The Wanted, Rita Ora, Emile Sande, Cheryl, Labrinth and more - on here that are still so easy to listen to! Fantastic!

Hide and Treat Soft Bone Interactive Dog Toy, 27 cm, Large
Hide and Treat Soft Bone Interactive Dog Toy, 27 cm, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Whippet mix!, 17 May 2013
Our whippet mix bitch (as in female) is a rescue that wouldn't play with anything until we found this 'Hide and Treat Bone' she LOVES it! We place a few treats inside each little pocket and she really has to work to get them out. We had tried everything - balls, KONG, squeeky toys, etc - but with having limited history on her we didn't know if we were just missing something or whether she just didn't like to play so when we originally bought this from TK-Maxx, it was a risk, but she loved it so much, it needed to go into the washing machine after it's first use so we bought her another so when one is in the washing machine, the other can be played with (like a rota I guess!). Would recommend to people to anyone ;)

The Wanted: Our Story, Our Way: 100% Official
The Wanted: Our Story, Our Way: 100% Official
by The Wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars #TWFanmily, 17 May 2013
I LOVE The Wanted! I have done ever since The Wanted, The Wanted came out so being able to read how they all started off was great! If you, or someone you know is a #TWFanmily member, definitely a good buy!

Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Offered by MasterPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A Miracle, 18 July 2012
We bought this collar for our 'rescue dog' who came with a hopeless case of Seperation Anxiety - everything we tried just wouldn't work, including the usual distraction toy; a KONG. One morning we had been to the gym and left our beloved dog in the car. Throughout the whole time, she was continuously barking - so much so we were suprised we weren't asked to leave and come back when the dog isn't with us - and as a result we decided we couldn't go on like this and set out to find a solution. Later that day we went up to the rescue centre where she came from and said "WHAT CAN WE DO?! SHE IS MAKING EVERYONE UNHAPPY THE WAY WE CAN'T TO A REGULAR FAMILY ACTIVITY WITHOUT HER YAPPING AND WAILING WHILST WE HAVE GONE" and she reccommended a 'Spray Collar'. We had never heard of one of these before so before we went and spent <£30> we read up on reviews etc. but still weren't 100% sure about how reliable this device was but gave it the benefit of the doubt. The collar arrived promptly and as a result we almost set it to work straight away and we will never look back again as we can now leave her in the car and not hear a 'peep' as she has learned (whoever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks as they couldn't have been more wrong - our dog is 12 y/o) that she will be punished in an appropriate way (by the collar) if she does. If you are in a similar situation to ourselves, do not hesitate - definately buy this collar as it is so worth the money!