Profile for MummyLizzie > Reviews

Trolls
Trolls
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film, 7 May 2017
This review is from: Trolls (Amazon Video)
I'd watched snippets of this during the 329 times my daughters have watched it. However I've now watched the full film through myself. It's really good!! Full of colour and fun and some funny little touches here and there to appeal to adults too. Love it. One of the best family films I've seen for a while.

Orchard Toys Monster Bingo
Orchard Toys Monster Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 7 May 2017
This review is from: Orchard Toys Monster Bingo (Toy)
My daughters love this game and I've bought several more for gifts for other children. So easy to learn and you have two levels of difficulty to play. Not too bad for the grown ups to join in with either!

Barbie DLT23 Lights and Sounds Hover Board - Multi-Coloured
Barbie DLT23 Lights and Sounds Hover Board - Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Barbie, 7 May 2017
Great Barbie. And with sounds and lights too you can't go wrong for Barbie lovers. Great price too. Very impressed.

Veevan Sweet Heart Backpacks Girls School Backpacks(Purple)
Veevan Sweet Heart Backpacks Girls School Backpacks(Purple)
Offered by VEEVAN

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag but rather big, 7 May 2017
My daughter wanted this bag as a friend of hers had the same in a different colour. It's very well made but it really is massive! Doesn't seem to bother my daughter though.

MAGLITE SOLITAIRE TORCH WITH BATTERY PURPLE
MAGLITE SOLITAIRE TORCH WITH BATTERY PURPLE
Offered by Professor Blackcat

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and effective, 7 May 2017
You can't not like a maglite. I'd bought one for a friend literally about 15 years ago which had just given up the ghost so this was to replace that one. Gorgeous colours and amazing bright light.

Coty L'Aimant Parfum de Toilette - 30 ml
Coty L'Aimant Parfum de Toilette - 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great perfume, 7 May 2017
My mum has always loved this perfume and always will do. Who can't love a bit of L'Aimant?! Lovely smell and well priced too.

Head lice & Nits treatment shampoo (100ml) from KIT&COCO
Head lice & Nits treatment shampoo (100ml) from KIT&COCO
Offered by This Earth

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh. The smell will more likely kill you than the nits., 7 May 2017
I was surprised people raved about this. The reviews were why I bought it!
The smell is absolutely horrific so much so that my daughter was begging me not to use it.
The problem was that it didn't kill the nits or lice either. So there was pain for no gain!

Delimira Women's Plus Size Two Pieces Tankini Sets Modest Swimsuits Swimwear Black 12
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally impressed!, 7 May 2017
Although the fit was a bit tighter than expected I was pretty amazed as it actually looked really good. Swimming stuff normally flattens my somewhat small chest (poor me) but this really enhances it! The bottoms are a really nice fit too. I have to say I think this is the best swimming costume piece I own. I'd been looking everywhere for a nice tankini and at last I found one!

Life in a Paper Boat
Life in a Paper Boat
Offered by Pure Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Kate, 7 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Life in a Paper Boat (Audio CD)
You cannot get better than this. Already totally in love with this album.
Kate Rusby is just an amazing individual and her talented band are equally fabulous. I try to see her at least once per year. This is proper feel good music!

People's Friend Annual 2016 (Annuals 2016)
People's Friend Annual 2016 (Annuals 2016)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always goes down well!, 30 Jan. 2016
Always goes down very well with the mother and the mother-in-law too - never get bored of People's Friend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8