Profile for Idioteque > Reviews

Content by Idioteque

Idioteque "Luke" (Middlesbrough)

The Satanist
The Satanist

5.0 out of 5 stars Behemoth Return From The Edge With An Album That Delivers And Then Some, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Satanist (Audio CD)
We all know the story behind this album. It's been 5 years in the making. Nergal was stricken down by leukemia but he has risen again with an album that is already a contender for best of 2014. The riffs, the drums, the vocals. It's all one huge eargasm and I'm sure I will be listening for weeks and months to come.
Buy it, you won't be disappointed. This is indeed a new career best for behemoth. Get the deluxe edition so that you can see the fantastic live performance and documentary on the making of the album too. It's definitely worth it.

1001 Beastly Body Facts
1001 Beastly Body Facts
by Helen Otway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Nov. 2013
Wow great book! Did you know that a caterpillar has more muscles than you! And that if a midge and a wasp bites you it will always be a female! 999 other facts just like that that will make you cringe. Highly recommended by me.

Korn
Korn
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Korn- Korn review, 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Korn (Audio CD)
I've heard so many good things about Korn. I know that they started the nu metal genre. So when I saw this album for £2.99, I bought it straight away and I'm so glad I did! In my opinion, Blind and Shoots And Ladders are the best songs. And daddy. Whoah. It packs a hell of a punch. It's basically about how Jonathan Davis (Lead vocals) was raped when he was younger, and his mam and dad didn't believe him. I almost felt uncomfortable listening to it. At the end of daddy (After a bit of silence) a hidden track starts playing. A bit random really. What it is is a man and a woman arguing about car parts.
Final verdict (Songs)
Fake- 8/10
Lies- 9/10
Helmet In The Bush- 7/10
Daddy- 10/10
Overall I would rate this album 5 stars.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Grudge - Directors Cut [DVD]
The Grudge - Directors Cut [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Michelle Gellar
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars The Grudge Directors Cut Review, 17 Jan. 2012
After watching the original Japanese version, I instantly wanted to see the American remake. I don't get scared by horror films, so i predicted it to be ok. But it was actually ok. There are some cheap jump scares, and some genuinely scary parts. Like the part where the the social worker enters the loft at the begging. I won't spoil it for you. I just wish there were those full on scares that scare you at night.
Overall, I would give it four stars. I might consider the sequel, but then again, most sequels are disappointing.