Profile for Judith Williams > Reviews

The World of Poldark
The World of Poldark
by Emma Marriott

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a keen fan of all the Poldark books ..., 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The World of Poldark (Hardcover)
I am a keen fan of all the Poldark books by Winston Graham and this book gives you all the history of the time so it has been most welcome. Thank you.

Arranview Jewellery 46cm/18inch Trace Chain Curb Style - 9ct Gold
Arranview Jewellery 46cm/18inch Trace Chain Curb Style - 9ct Gold
Offered by Arranview Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars I am quite satisfied with my 18" trace chain but found that it ..., 2 Dec. 2015
I am quite satisfied with my 18" trace chain but found that it was slightly shorter than my previous chain. However I will keep it to hold my gold cross.

Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall  1783 - 1787 (Poldark Book 1)
Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall 1783 - 1787 (Poldark Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the Poldark novels from start to finish and really enjoyed them. They are all about Cornwall in the ..., 2 Sept. 2015
This is about the third time I have read through all the Poldark novels from start to finish and really enjoyed them. They are all about Cornwall in the 18th century, the copper/tin mines, the extreme wealth of the rich and the poverty of the poor. Also it is a good romantic novel and I look forward to reading the rest on my Kindle. Winston Graham is an excellent writer.

What Is The New Birth? - Are You Sure You Are Born Again?
What Is The New Birth? - Are You Sure You Are Born Again?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2015
A very good interesting book. The kind of book that all Christians should read regarding eternal life.

Poldark [DVD]
Poldark [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aidan Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars The recent series of Poldark, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Poldark [DVD] (DVD)
I have enjoyed this series of Poldark immensely. The present DVD is of course only the first two books by Winston Graham so I am looking forward to the next series when filming will take place of the next 2 books I have the videos of the previous Poldark filmed in the 1970s and that too was an enjoyable series to watch. Cornwall as a county has always fascinated me although I have never been and hope to go to one day. The scenery in both series was magnificent.

Winning Through (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 3)
Winning Through (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars I usually like family sagas that take up so many books and ..., 10 April 2015
I usually like family sagas that take up so many books and I must say I have enjoyed this family saga. I also enjoy Marcia Willett's books especially when she describes nature and the countryside

Holding On (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 2)
Holding On (The Chadwick Family Chronicles Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I have enjoyed all three books of the Chadwick Family Chronicles and ..., 27 Mar. 2015
I have enjoyed all three books of the Chadwick Family Chronicles and am sorry they have come to an end. I thought there was a fourth book but according to the book information there isn't one.

Death Comes to Pemberley: Enhanced Edition
Death Comes to Pemberley: Enhanced Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed reading the e-book after watching the TV series when ..., 8 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed reading the e-book after watching the TV series when it first was televised. PD James really added to the original book of Pride and Prejudice, only on a crime theme. Of course there were a few variations from film to book but that was minimal.

Downton Abbey: A Moorland Holiday (Christmas Special 2014) [DVD]
Downton Abbey: A Moorland Holiday (Christmas Special 2014) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars As Downton Abbey is a favourite TV programme of mine how could I under-rate it, 29 Jan. 2015
As Downton Abbey is a favourite TV programme of mine how could I under-rate it. I look forward to the continuing series.

A Fair Prospect: Volume I, II & III
A Fair Prospect: Volume I, II & III

5.0 out of 5 stars The author keeps to the theme of "Pride and Prejudice" which I like., 21 Jan. 2015
A very enjoyable book. The author keeps to the theme of "Pride and Prejudice" which I like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7