Profile for del > Reviews

OLD INDIA Oregano Dried - Grade A Premium Quality - 150g [Misc.]
OLD INDIA Oregano Dried - Grade A Premium Quality - 150g [Misc.]
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 7 Nov. 2016
This is described as Grade A, Premium. My Wife says it really is and will definitely buy again.

ASEC UPVC Door Chain Restrictor With Ring
ASEC UPVC Door Chain Restrictor With Ring
Offered by Home Secure

5.0 out of 5 stars The security chain is nice and long so I can fit the retaining block ..., 30 Aug. 2016
I mostly agree with the other reviewers about this item. The screws and plugs wouldn't hold up a clock. The security chain is nice and long so I can fit the retaining block where I want and cut the chain to suit. It looks much more robust than any other chain I've seen.

BRIO World - Mighty Red Action Locomotive
BRIO World - Mighty Red Action Locomotive

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy., 28 Aug. 2016
We bought this to add to our Granddaughters wooden train set. It's so well made it's on the Mantelpiece and we may leave it there until She's older if you know what I mean.

Beekeeping - A Practical Guide
Beekeeping - A Practical Guide
by Roger Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had this book when I started., 9 Jun. 2016
This is a small book primarily aimed at beginners / thinking about-ers.
I have been keeping bees 19 years so why do I need another book? This one is full of ideas which are the Authors own
and not a Sheep's regurgitation of an earlier book. I picked up loads of good ideas and embarrassingly for Me, I should go back and re-learn
some of the ways I do things.

Dear Roger.
Please write a book for beekeepers who know the basics but need to advance.
Thank You, Derek.

The Right Way to Play Chess
The Right Way to Play Chess
by David Brine Pritchard

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book but...., 30 Jan. 2014
This book would have won five stars if it had a glossary of terms: apart from that a great book.

Cleaning Windows Vista For Dummies
Cleaning Windows Vista For Dummies
by Allen Wyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars My windows are really clean, 4 Aug. 2013
I bought ths book because my laptop kept crashing, freezing and irritating me.
I tried the tips in the book but in the end I threw my computer in the river.

The Practical Beekeeper Volume I Beginning Beekeeping Naturally
The Practical Beekeeper Volume I Beginning Beekeeping Naturally
by Michael Bush

5.0 out of 5 stars Uk beekeeper approves., 4 Aug. 2013
I bought the first book to see if it was any use to Me as I keep bees in kent,UK. This is the sort of book I would recommend a prospective beek reads first.
It's well known around the world that bees are in trouble and I believe they would benefit from less interference and less stress by changing the way we keep bees. This book shows how it can be done with the types of hives in current use. many beekeepers I know are very reluctant to change the way they do things because its worked ok for the last 150 years! And they couldn't possibly get rid of all their expensive equipment and start again. Now I'm off to purchase volume 2.

Modern Witchcraft:: Facts Learned from Experience
Modern Witchcraft:: Facts Learned from Experience
by Jak P. Mallmann Showell

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be true?, 20 July 2013
Upon first reading,I was sceptical as I have been studying witchcraft for years but I haven't got very far. Most books (all the ones I have followed) are along the same lines. This book is different in the honesty about what They do. The second time I read it, I was left with regret for never having the opportunity to Meet the original Author, Bill Love. The book was finished posthumously By the Authors whose names appear on the cover