Profile for Sue b. > Reviews

Content by Sue b.

Sue b.

Fairy Lights - Amber Chic - 50 LED String Lights - Mains Powered - ThinkGadgets - Transformer Supplied

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber crystal,fairy lights., 25 Oct. 2012
Searched for similar in shops to no avail. These are perfect...elegant, pretty, a great length and can be left in situ all year around . Live them!

Surface Treatment Workshop: Explore 45 Mixed-Media Techniques
Surface Treatment Workshop: Explore 45 Mixed-Media Techniques

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface trea treatment workshop, 25 Oct. 2012
Excellent book, instructive, informative and with clear and attractive visuals. Wonderfully creative and a good reference source. I really like it..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Salter Luggage Scale, 8 Sept. 2012
Possiblibly the most useful piece of equipment I have ordered online. Weighing my cases prior to having this easy to use, lightweight and accurate scale, was a complete nightmare. It is so light that I pack it in my luggage ready to check my case on the home bound journey. Excellent, cant fault it!

Three Dimensional Embroidery
Three Dimensional Embroidery
by Janet Edmonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Dimensional Embroidery, 8 Sept. 2012
Whilst staying with a friend in Paris I saw this book and liked it so much I immediately ordered it from Amazon. It was awaiting me on my return to England. Speedy and efficient service that couldn't be faulted. Great book with excellent illustrations. A great addition to my library.