Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for N. Rajpal > Reviews

Content by N. Rajpal

N. Rajpal (London UK)

niceEshop(TM) Portable Creative Bird Cage Intelligent Voice Sensor LED Night Light Lamp(Yellow)
Offered by Cosy-Zone

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicely designed lamp and my 4 yo son loves it, 27 Mar. 2016
Nicely designed lamp and my 4 yo son loves it.
However does not hold charge for very long at all, maybe 3-4 hours in total.
The Ideleben LED my elder son has lasts far longer although not as cute

Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Graphite (Grey)
Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Graphite (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solution, 22 Nov. 2011
I love my morning brew but I didnt want another item made from incredibly delicate glass such as a Cafetiere as its a hazard in the kitchen and I've broken plenty. This is perfect.
It keeps the coffee warm, you can make just the right amount with one scoop and its easy to clean and wash. Good tip is to not exceed beyond the fill level.
Only wish it would fit in a car cupholder.

VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Panasonic P42G10 Plasma, 27 Aug. 2011
This bracket is sturdier than expected and is supplied with all of the fittings imaginable. I was at first hesitant purchasing a cheap bracket however I cannot see a difference between this and more expensive products. There is also just about enough clearance at the back to change cables with my TV.
Very happy with it and would highly recommend.

Philips HD4682 3 kw Cordless Jug Kettle - White
Philips HD4682 3 kw Cordless Jug Kettle - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Puddle of water, 13 Dec. 2009
AS many others have stated, this kettle leaks, at first I thought I was filling it too fast but 15 months in there is now denying that the kettle leaks, it now sits within a little puddle of water. I am sending it back to Philips today, luckily has a 2 year guarantee, I wont accept a straight swap, there is a clearly a design fault here