Profile for J A Poyser > Reviews

J A Poyser "Judy" (UK)

Pegasus
Pegasus

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pegasus (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Have found some of her later books not really to my taste but this one was up there with her best for me. Would recommend to any Danielle Steele fans.

Hook & Loop Self Adhesive Sticky 2mtrs X 20mm Hook & Loop White
Hook & Loop Self Adhesive Sticky 2mtrs X 20mm Hook & Loop White
Offered by DIRECT PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 2 April 2014
its ok but came in 2 1 metre strips when I wanted it in 1 2metre strips for my requirements

Pocket Battery or USB Fan - Daffodil UFN01 - Stay Cool on the Go or at your Desk

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 8 July 2013
Have only just got this fan out to use and find it would not work with batteries. Put it on charge and while plugged in it worked but as soon as I unplugged it it stopped. I wanted a hand held fan not one that has to be permanently plugged in. Although its cheap it is still a waste of money :(

Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little cleaner, 14 Jun. 2012
I purchased my Dyson DC24 about three years ago. I live in a bungalow and I find it ideal for this but probably would need the bigger one for anywhere larger. What I would like to say is how fantastic the Dyson customer care service is. My vacuum broke down earlier this year and I just thought thats it after 3 years I need a new one. Someone told me to ring the Dyson customer care service (there number is on their official website).
They were fantastic. Sent a very pleasant engineer round within 3 days who mended it in minutes and it didn't cost a penny. Dyson are guaranteed for 5 years and if anything goes wrong in that time it is mended with no fuss, no charge, no call out fee. I feel that the little bit extra you may pay for the machine is well worth it in the long run just to get the fantastic customer care they give

Ice Cold (Center Point Platinum Fiction (Large Print))
Ice Cold (Center Point Platinum Fiction (Large Print))
by Tess Gerritsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Are they the same?, 19 Oct. 2010
When I saw Ice Cold I thought wow Tess Gerritsen has written a new novel and went straight to the reviews. On looking at the reviews though I realised that this novel is the same story as The Killing Place? Amazon are offering both novels in the one package so customers beware because although different titles they are the same story!!!