Profile for lovetoshop > Reviews

Content by lovetoshop

lovetoshop

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rieker 76963-01, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 8 UK (42 EU)
Rieker 76963-01, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 8 UK (42 EU)
Offered by Jenny-Wren Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Rieker, 10 Jan. 2014
I love love love Rieker shoes and boots. These boots look fabulous on and they feel very nice on. They are light and I love the size of the heel. I have arthritis in both my knees and these boots have the anti stress soles which is very important to me. I would recommend these boots.

Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1ltr for carpets and fabric
Prochem Urine Neutraliser B153 1ltr for carpets and fabric
Offered by Candor Services

1.0 out of 5 stars Prochem urine neutraliser, 10 Jan. 2014
I wanted to stop my puppy from peeing in the home. I bought this with the hope it would kill the smell and stop puppy peeing in same place. But I found this product very poor for cleaning, it does not get rid of the smell and the puppy kept peeing . No I wouldn't recommend. This it is very expensive as its just like spraying water on furniture or carpet.

Padders Full Slipper with Soft Trim & Memory Foam Insole 123 104 - Turquoise Size 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Paddlers slipper, 10 Jan. 2014
These slippers look lovely on. The quality is very good. The slippers are a very good design and are sturdy and have a great sole to go in and out of the house. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is that they are a size larger than you order, so just be aware that they could be a bit sloppy. But I would recommend these ladders slippers.

Australian Tea Tree Organic Antiseptic Cream 50ml
Australian Tea Tree Organic Antiseptic Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Tee tree antiseptic cream, 10 Jan. 2014
This tee tree antiseptic cream is excellent. I use it all the time on any part of my body which has a sore or itchy bite. This cream really works it is gentle on your skin but it efficient at dealing with skin problems. I would recommend this cream

Easy to Read Jam Thermometer
Easy to Read Jam Thermometer
Offered by priceless tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam thermometer, 10 Jan. 2014
I love these jam thermometer I like the way you can hook it on to your jam pan. I would recommend this to all jam makers out there

3 Ladies Smooth Cotton White Full Briefs with Lycra. Sizes 12-30 (24-26)
3 Ladies Smooth Cotton White Full Briefs with Lycra. Sizes 12-30 (24-26)
Offered by SnoWas-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Full briefs with Lycra, 10 Jan. 2014
These briefs are brilliant. They are a good fit, and they are very comfy to wear. They look very good on.

Healthy Hair Care Blunt Wide Toothed Sandal Wood Comb 4.1"
Healthy Hair Care Blunt Wide Toothed Sandal Wood Comb 4.1"

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandal wood comb 4.1", 10 Jan. 2014
I have very thick hair an many combs and brushes break while I'm using them. This comb is lovely to hold and it works well I love combing hair now

R&B Jewelry Male Gay Pride Symbol Stainless Steel Stud Earrings for Men (Black)
R&B Jewelry Male Gay Pride Symbol Stainless Steel Stud Earrings for Men (Black)
Offered by RnBjewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Guy pride stud earring, 10 Jan. 2014
I bought these for a present for my son. He loved them and I was pleased with quality of them. They are small but look good on

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 SCREEN PROTECTOR / GUARD / FILM / COVER, 10-IN-1 PACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung galaxy ace screen protector, 10 Jan. 2014
I thought this would be a good buy but I was disappointed as they were not compatible with my phone. Yes I had ordered the correct phone protector.

Quality Armour Snap-On Case Hard Back Cover For iPhone 4 4S Black & Screen Guard
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Armour snap on case, 10 Jan. 2014
I bought this phone case for my sons phone and it fits well and he is very happy with it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3