Profile for Daniel > Reviews

High Quality good pens

Striker Hand Tools 77629 Mechanical Carpenter Pencil
Striker Hand Tools 77629 Mechanical Carpenter Pencil

3.0 out of 5 stars I mean... meh, maybe it's for ..., 2 May 2016
I mean...meh, maybe it's for a specific purpose, if you are planning on using it for academic purposed, don't buy it

N-Pulse Silicone Personalised Case for Apple IPHONE 6 use your own Custom Photo, TPU Cover (iPhone 6 (4.7"))

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2016
Just an amazing idea, get it, it's so cool!!!!!

JETech® Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7" Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Release on 2014 (Metal - Bumper - Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUSES PHONE TO BEND, 2 May 2016
This product will protect your phone fine and dandy but it's a tough material and as you usually do take your phone case off once in a while, it's so strong that it can cause the phone to weaken over time. It casued mine to bend and crack, I would only buy this if you don't take yours off at all. I'm talking about once a week I'm taking it off, not everyday, just be weary

Assassin's Creed II (PC)
Assassin's Creed II (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Game but did not work at all, 28 April 2014
I absolutely love this game... ...on ps3, I just couldn't get any of the controls to work, I may just be a lazy ass bitch, but just buy it on a purely gaming console. I also tried plugging in my PS3 controller, but I couldn't get it to work, so, if you have got a ps3 or xbox to play it on, really consider that before buying it on this console

ZALMAN Z11 Plus Midi Tower Computer Case
ZALMAN Z11 Plus Midi Tower Computer Case
Offered by Computer Technology Stoke on Trent (Est 1992)

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive, 28 April 2014
This is a great case, lots of fans, lots of space for heat dispersion, but the back isn't the greatest for keeping wires. but for its price, I would recommend this for anyone building a PC, easy to install everything!

Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360)
Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Legit. Buy IT., 28 April 2014
Great game, if you know anyone that has this game, ask them about, and they wont stop rambling on about how amazing this game is. If you like free-play, quest style games, finding awesome places and new things, and OMG, I've played this game about 3 different ways, just writing this review makes me want to play it again! But sadly, I gave it to my friend to spread the awesome. This has the nerdfighter stamp of approval!

Trust MC-1200 PC Microphone
Trust MC-1200 PC Microphone
Offered by Amufi Gadgets

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 28 April 2014
This is great if you need a quick mic, for a bit of Skype or small gaming, but, if you're serious, get a proper mic, I would advise the turtle beach x12, great, comfy, trusted company. It's relatively inexpensive at about £34, or $57, for y'all Americans, mine stopped working after about 3 months, I would try and troubleshoot, but all my friends (of which I have...many) say the sound quality isn't very high.

Pentel Graphgear 1000 Draughting Pencil, 0.5 mm
Pentel Graphgear 1000 Draughting Pencil, 0.5 mm
Offered by EC TOKYO

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy, 28 April 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS SIZED PENCIL, GET THE 0.9mm, I have both, this 0.5mm always snaps because it's so thin, you need the 0.9mm, don't waste your money, if you read this review, still get the pencil, and run into this problem, I pity your life
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2015 6:49 AM BST

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by inteci

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the game, 6 Feb. 2014
Great, buy it, sorry but just wrote the thousandth review, just buy it guys, don't even understand why you don't already own it.

Page: 1 | 2