Profile for L. Stafford > Reviews

Content by L. Stafford

L. Stafford (Tyrone, Northern Ireland)

Lalang Heart Shape Hanging Garland Decorations Home Garden Party Wedding Decor (yellow and grey)
Offered by 88_Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Sept. 2017
This garland is so much longer than I expected! Fantastic quality, love it!

12pcs 3D Art Butterfly Decal Wall Sticker Home Decor Room Decoration (Yellow)
12pcs 3D Art Butterfly Decal Wall Sticker Home Decor Room Decoration (Yellow)
Offered by Mayitr

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 17 Sept. 2017
These butterflies are absolutely perfect! The little magnets work perfectly, and the stickers that come with them are working perfectly so far! The work so well with my yellow halls room, I could not be happier!!

Westeng 1pc Soft Corn Kernels Corduroy Cushion Cover Pillow Throw Case Home Office Bar Decorative Square 45x45cm (Yellow)
Offered by Westeng

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Sept. 2017
Could not be more in love with this cushion cover!! Quality is brilliant, colour is exactly what I needed! Can definitely see myself ordering these again!

Square Throw Pillow Case, Rcool Yellow Bird "it's a good day to be happy" Cushion Cover 45cm
Offered by Rcool

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 17 Sept. 2017
Cushion cover is very soft, quality not as nice as I expected but still has a lovely place on my bed

CALISTOUK Simple Desktop Mianma Cloth Design Storage Basket Yellow
CALISTOUK Simple Desktop Mianma Cloth Design Storage Basket Yellow
Offered by CALISTOUK

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, 17 Sept. 2017
Absolutely love this item, just perfect for snack storage in my halls room. Only complaint I have is that the writing is lower that what it looks in the picture, it is still legible, just not as centred as I would have liked

Shiver Trilogy Boxset (Shiver, Linger, Forever)
Shiver Trilogy Boxset (Shiver, Linger, Forever)
by Maggie Stiefvater

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 16 Aug. 2011
The actual reason I got these books was because I already owned the 3 UK copies. I'm one of those people that like books in mint condition, so I wanted my UK versions with uncreased spines and unmarred pages. I was pleased to find that i could open these American ones without the spine being creased as they were hardbacked.
I'd already known that the UK books were translated into UK English from US English, so was unsurprised to find some words differed from what I had originally read in the UK books.
The books arrived quickly and in excellent condition! They are beautiful! When the dust jacket is removed there is an inch of the book's colour (blue for Shiver etc) embracing the spine and there is an imprint of each books plant on the front cover. So, the heart leaf for Shiver, the smooth leaf for Linger, and the prickle leaf for Forever.
Altogther, I loved them! And would recommend them to any Shiver fan, as I would buy them again, without a second thought! x