Profile for Sarah2013 > Reviews

Sarah2013

Spearmark Paw Patrol Snack Boxes, Set of 2
Spearmark Paw Patrol Snack Boxes, Set of 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Great snack boxes, 3 Jan. 2017
Great snack boxes. Good quality. Very stiff to open for my 3 year old so I could only give it 2 stars. Excellent delivery.

Alex Rub a Dub Beep Beep Roadway bath toy
Alex Rub a Dub Beep Beep Roadway bath toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not our favourite bath toy, 3 Jan. 2017
I brought these for bathtime with my 3 year old and newborn. My 3 year old was bored with it after 1 bath. It's a boring toy and doesn't hold much interest at all. I thought you got more then 3 pieces of track with it. I don't recommend it, especially at the price I paid. Good delivery!

Wild Republic Europe 48cm Dinomites Stegosaurus Plush (Large)
Wild Republic Europe 48cm Dinomites Stegosaurus Plush (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a really lovely cuddly toy and looks good. The delivery and packaging was of high standard, 3 Jan. 2017
Father Christmas brought this for my 3 year olds stocking. I was looking for a dinosaur toy that is not scary looking as he loves dinosaurs but he's also a bit scared of them. This fits the bill perfectly. It's a really lovely cuddly toy and looks good. The delivery and packaging was of high standard. No complaints so far!

Set of 12 Personalised Your Photo Hen Party Pin Badges - 50mm
Set of 12 Personalised Your Photo Hen Party Pin Badges - 50mm
Offered by Heartstring Design

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality badges with helpful assistance, 17 May 2016
I've just recently brought these personalised badges for a hen party. I provided 3 photos and asked for help on choosing the best photo. I very quickly received 3 proofs to choose from. The service was quick, helpful and the quality of the badges were excellent. All the guests enjoyed wearing their badge and it was a great touch to the brides outfit. I was on a tight deadline but Sarah made sure the badges arrived on time and did a superb job!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevent accidents, hygienic and practical, 7 April 2014
I have brought 3 sets. 2 for my home and 1 for grandparents bath. These are brilliant. Really easy to clean, perfect to position where my son spends most of his time and have helped us prevent accidents. They're also great for when you travel and we will take them on holiday with us. This review looses 1 star because you need to buy 2 packs to cover most of your bath which is costly when they're not on offer.

Taf Toys Touch Mat Supersize Padded Playmat
Taf Toys Touch Mat Supersize Padded Playmat

5.0 out of 5 stars Best play mat on the market, 7 April 2014
I brought this when my son was sitting up around 6 months old. He is now 10.5 months old. He uses it every day. It washes very well and dries quickly. It's a good size and it's comfortable for us both to sit on. Now he is crawling everywhere so he doesn't stay put but it's a good place for us to have our music session together and read books. I'm really pleased with it and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend. It also folds up really well for travel purposes as we've taken it on holiday.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does help but doesn't solve washing 10 month old baby hair, 7 April 2014
Bath time has become a real struggle when it comes to washing my 10 month old son's hair. He doesn't like going on his back in the bath no matter how many times I've tried to make it fun! So, I looked at different options to help and decided on this jug with a soft rim. Another reviewer says it only works on older children because you can tell them to tilt their head back. This is true. Your child will need to tip their head back for this to work but I am still finding it helpful. Tonight I supported my son so he was on his back which meant his head was tilted back so no water got in his eyes. Yes it was a struggle and yes he was crying and wiggling but that's the best we will get until he learns himself. I'm hoping that in time we will benefit and he will learn. I would highly recommend this jug even if it just made a small difference to us!

Edushape Magic Mirror Crab Bath Toy
Edushape Magic Mirror Crab Bath Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed our baby at bath time!, 12 Oct. 2013
Our baby hates baths. He would scream as soon as we dipped him into the water. He would look quite frightened and unsure of the whole experience so I had to stop giving baths and do top and tail washes instead. I was looking for suitable toys that would help distract him and I came across this. It is essentially just foam with a mirror but he LOVES it! The truly magical crab meant no more tears and now at 4 months old he enjoys holding it and when we say hello to Mr Crab every night he beams with a smile. The quality has sustained bath time for over 4 months now and I expect Mr Crab will be with us for a long time to come! It's not cheap but if you're desperate to stop the crying BUY it! We also brought the ducks with spots on from Amazon about £6 and a soft book for him to chew on. This is a perfect amount of toys for this stage and keeps him occupied. I also sit him on the side of the bath for 5 minutes before putting him in so he gets used to the idea and temperature. Us parents do what we have to do to get by! :-)