Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
dodocool Universal Grid-it Organization System / Electronics Accessory Organizer System / Travel Organiser / Hard Driver Case / Cable organiser / Grid-All organizer for iPhone, iPod , Digital cameras, hard drives, headphones, batteries,Gadget Electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but do you really need it?, 25 July 2014
While I still think this is a great idea, I don't use it any more. It is too small to hold enough stuff, an over door shoe holder has more and better organised pockets, while on the move a decent day sack organises and protects everything. Buy it, design and materials are good. But think what will you use it for?

Mens Lightweight Mesh Aussie Bush Fedora Sun Hat Soakable Adjustable GREY L
Mens Lightweight Mesh Aussie Bush Fedora Sun Hat Soakable Adjustable GREY L
Offered by Boys2Men Footwear & Clothing Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Big head?, 25 July 2014
I should have sized my head before ordering. Nice design, works well so far, cool with no burns on my balding bonce. I glued in extra hat padding as I got the size larger than I needed - my fault. Really comfortable and fits well now.

George Gently Omnibus (Books 1-4)
George Gently Omnibus (Books 1-4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading., 25 July 2014
Enjoyed these stories much more than I was expecting to - a different era. As the omnibus they were also very good value, I will buy more of these - but only as another omnibus. Much too expensive as single stories.

The Winter Witch (Shadow Chronicles Book 1)
The Winter Witch (Shadow Chronicles Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, but others will love the story type., 25 July 2014
So boring. The good writing and descriptions attracted me when sampling this. But when trying to read it I got really bored with the stories theme of 'lets make our heroine suffer'. Now in a charity shop somwhere.

Thermos Radiance 36 Can Cooler, Grape
Thermos Radiance 36 Can Cooler, Grape

5.0 out of 5 stars Great useful size., 25 July 2014
Great design, good colours but even better features. Size of this one works really well, for travel I freeze the blocks and put them in another cool bag inside this one (told you - great size makes it really flexible) then 10 hours travel later hit the shops, separate bags and blocks, fill with shopping and head to the caravan (another 40 mins.) and stock the fridge.

FOLDING BEACH LOUNGER MAT DECK CHAIR (STRIPE GREEN BLUE)
FOLDING BEACH LOUNGER MAT DECK CHAIR (STRIPE GREEN BLUE)
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size makes it more comfortable than expected, 25 July 2014
Light, simple. Good size makes it more comfortable than expected. Design could be improved to build in better pockets - but that would make it more expensive and prone to overloading. Happy with it as is and as costs.

Luxury Italian Leather Slim (Minimalist Design) Credit Card Holder (Black)
Luxury Italian Leather Slim (Minimalist Design) Credit Card Holder (Black)
Offered by Adames Leather Goods & Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather, good design helps to get cards in ..., 25 July 2014
Nice leather, good design helps to get cards in and out. Very tight at first (although I do overload it) but starting to ease in nicely now.

HEKO-17242 Wind Deflectors Fits Hyundai Santa FE 2006 on 5-Door SUV (2 Pieces)
HEKO-17242 Wind Deflectors Fits Hyundai Santa FE 2006 on 5-Door SUV (2 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Easy to use, look better than expected and work really well at all speeds.

Gardena Circular Sprinkler Vario with Spike
Gardena Circular Sprinkler Vario with Spike

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply works very well., 25 July 2014
Simply works very well. Bought as a borrowed sprinkler for a new lawn, although good - thanks David, drove me mad being very reliant on water pressure or sticking in one position. This is brilliant, dial in the angle required normally 90-360 degree for me to cover odd parts of the garden. Stick in the ground pointing the right way, then turn up the water pressure to cover the area I want - not those I don't. Simples!

Bushmills Liqueurs Irish Honey Blended Flavoured Whiskey 70 cl
Bushmills Liqueurs Irish Honey Blended Flavoured Whiskey 70 cl
Offered by UK ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 26 May 2014
Bought as a present for someone who had already tasted it & wanted more. Arrived quickly and well packaged, I've tasted it and will have it again, very smooth easy taste, not over honeyed. 8 out of 10 for my taste, my current fave is Chivas Regal to give you a comparison.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3