Profile for Mark V > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
FISHING BAIT : 5KG MEATIE MIX GROUNDBAIT GROUND BAIT
FISHING BAIT : 5KG MEATIE MIX GROUNDBAIT GROUND BAIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Smelly but successful, 18 Aug. 2017
Don't be put off by how it looks when you get it. It looks like fine sand but I can say that having used it on a couple of trips now it is a good consistency when mixed up, holds hook bait like corn and chopped boillie well and moulds around method feeders well.
Have caught quite a few carp up to 12lb on it.

Word Wow - Help a worm out!
Word Wow - Help a worm out!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game, 7 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Word Wow - Help a worm out! (App)
Love this game. I have given up on the high score tables as the other players must eat dictionaries for breakfast if their high scores are to be belived!

500 + BOILIE / DUMB BELL / HAIR RIG STOPS
500 + BOILIE / DUMB BELL / HAIR RIG STOPS
Offered by EUROFISHING

5.0 out of 5 stars work well, 7 Aug. 2017
Not much to say really. Both of the types work well and having a choice of colour is nice. Yet to be convinced that one colour is better than another to be honest.

Fitbit Alta HR and Alta Strap Metal, Swees Milanese Magnetic Loop Replacement Strap Band Metal Stainless Steel Bracelet Sport Wrist Band for Fitbit Alta HR and Alta - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars an ok replacement for the Alta's original strap, 7 Aug. 2017
Once I got the hang of actually getting the magnet section through the body to do up and undo it was OK. The paint is already showing signs of wear with a couple of scratches, I know I should be more careful but I would like the fish to be a bit more robust.

Stainless Steel U Rest /rod rest x 3 coarse fishing
Stainless Steel U Rest /rod rest x 3 coarse fishing
Offered by Better Sporting

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not perfect., 7 Aug. 2017
The rubber loining has started to lift off of one of them after only a few trips; a couple of them in the rain all day so possibly this is the reason. I have stuck it back on again. They are quite heavy for their size but I think this is good as hopefully they are made of good material. There is no sign of the metal having problems with the wet sessions.
The sizing is OK for my carp rods and the threaded section is a good length with a locking ring to allow you to align with the buzzers easily.

Andes Nevado 400 XL 4 Season Camping Mummy Sleeping Bag Olive
Andes Nevado 400 XL 4 Season Camping Mummy Sleeping Bag Olive
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars A good night's sleep, 7 Aug. 2017
I have used this now for camping and fishing sessions and so far I can say it has been a great success. Perhaps I should have waited until I had slept in it for a whole set of seasons but late spring and summer have been a success. It is warm and cosy and as I am 6' 2" I am glad to report that it fits me perfectly.

One surprising thing is that it is easy to put back into the bag!!! Almost unheard of!

Weather & Radar Pro
Weather & Radar Pro

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 7 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Weather & Radar Pro (App)
Seems very inaccurate to me in the UK

5x 100 ml Fishing Carp Bait enhancement Glug Boilie Dip Halibut Scopex Strawberry Tutti & Krill
Offered by fishwithfinn

5.0 out of 5 stars smells like teen spirit...., 7 Aug. 2017
A good set of flavours. How some of them, (halibut and krill), catch fish is surprising; they smell awful :-) Strawberry and tutti fuiti on the other hand smell quite delicious.

FLADEN Fishing Fish Friendly SQUARE KEEP NET 50cm x 40cm - Suitable for most freshwater needs (3.0m - 9 sections) [32-5040300]
Offered by Fladen Fishing UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A good net, 7 Aug. 2017
A good sized net well put together.

Guru Catapult
Guru Catapult
Offered by HobbyHome

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good 'pult, 7 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Guru Catapult (Misc.)
Lightweight and compact. I have found that I have to be careful not to overload it if I don't want the load to be dumped 3 foot in front of me or around my feet! It does allow me to very easily throw bait around 50 yards accurately, just not a lot of it at a time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7