Profile for JockF > Reviews

House Door Numerals Numbers - Number 3 - in Polished Brass - Gold
House Door Numerals Numbers - Number 3 - in Polished Brass - Gold
Offered by Quality Locks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2015
What can I say but these service the purpose I bought them for.

House Door Numerals Numbers - Number 4 - in Polished Brass - Gold
House Door Numerals Numbers - Number 4 - in Polished Brass - Gold
Offered by Quality Locks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2015
What can I say but these service the purpose I bought them for.

IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not like to use toilet brushes for too long, 9 Nov. 2015
Cheap toilet brushes but do the job well. I do not like to use toilet brushes for too long, unhygienic, so these serve a good purpose.

CPR Call Blocker V108 - 1000 Number Blocking - 200 Pre Programmed - Block All Unwanted Calls At The Touch Of A Button
Offered by CPR Call Blocker EU

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent item. I have had many calls that I ..., 9 Nov. 2015
An excellent item. I have had many calls that I not aware of because the CPR 1200 is stopping them. I know because when I do 1471 on my telephone line it comes up with a rogue number. On a cursory check of the internet there are multiple warnings about this number and advised not to call it - not that I had any intention of doing so. So job well done and move on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2015 2:12 PM GMT

SOFT THICK LUXURY WINE SHAGGY RUG 9 SIZES AVAILABLE 80cmx150cm (2ft7" x 4ft11")
SOFT THICK LUXURY WINE SHAGGY RUG 9 SIZES AVAILABLE 80cmx150cm (2ft7" x 4ft11")
Offered by The Rug House Ltd. (Same Day Dispatch - Before 1pm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Rug, 19 Mar. 2013
This rug meets the title it hods completely. Used in the bedroom it is a real pleasurre to get out of bed and put my feet into the lovely shaggy pile.

Building a Business on Bacon and Eggs: Creating a Master Class Networking Group
Building a Business on Bacon and Eggs: Creating a Master Class Networking Group
by Terence O'Halloran

5.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast, 9 Feb. 2011
A recession breaking book, a way to resolve business difficulties, meet people of influence and bring back your bottom line. Whether you are an individual or a corporation, "Building a Business on Bacon and Eggs" is about forming and running mentoring groups. They work for you by sharing ideas and best practice in small cohesive groups.

Move your peer group and your business activity up a notch through simple activities that only take an hour or so a month.

Read the case studies of those who have participated and prevailed against the odds.

"Building a Business on Bacon and Eggs" is a well written `step by step' approach to running your own business mentoring group. For the cost of a breakfast it can feed you for a lifetime.

It worked for me and it will work for you.

Hard Target Mission 1: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 1 (Chris Ryan Extreme: Hard Target)

4.0 out of 5 stars E Book Review, 10 Jan. 2011
I have read much of what Chris Ryan has written and generally like him. This was my first Ebook and I found it good if a little short in length. The story line was good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 10 Jan. 2011
Read all the reviews. Talked to others and then decided to take the plunge. I ordered the 3G version because I wanted the added flexibility. I have no regrets and it has been in constant use since I opened it. It more than matches the reviews.

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Offered by DURAGADGET LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Case, 10 Jan. 2011
I ordered this case because I was unsure how much use I would have for one. This has turned out to be an excellent choice. The Kindle sits inside it neet and I particularly like the option of using it as a stand. Recommend it to others.