Profile for SVM > Reviews

Content by SVM

SVM

TP-Link 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi Router/Hotspot (Share Dual Band Wi-Fi with Upto 10 Devices, Long Lasting Battery, Easy to Use, Unlocked) Pokemon Go Ready (M7350)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works when Roaming., 20 Sept. 2016
Bought this for use on holiday after reading a review in a PC mag. Reviewers on Amazon have had difficulty getting it to work when roaming and I must admit it took me over 24 hrs to remedy the problem (I blame it on lack of sleep). The M7350 worked fine in the UK with a 3 PAYG sim card but on arriving in Majorca it would not work. It connected to a local network, Movistar, but said 'connected, no Internet'. Luckily my phone sim is also with 3 so I had a live chat. They confirmed that my account was set for roaming so I looked at the M7350's settings. It took me a while but eventually I checked the APN (Access Point Name) that my phone used. This connected without issue and so I entered the same details on the M7350, did a reboot and got connected. The key is to make sure the APN settings are those for your sim provider and not the local network that the unit tries to connect to. In Majorca the M7350 loaded the APN settings for the local network, Movistar, whereas it should have used the ones for 3 UK (the sim provider). I think this is because the unit is supplied unlocked and able to take any sim, buying one from a mobile provider would mean the unit is locked to their sim and therefore would not load alternative settings. Hope this helps other purchasers / users.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2016 3:44 PM BST

Integral UltimaPro 64 GB SDXC Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s, U1 Rating
Integral UltimaPro 64 GB SDXC Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s, U1 Rating

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time with no problems. After a month ..., 9 Aug. 2014
Arrived on time with no problems. After a month of use in a FujiFilm Finepax X20 we have no issues to report.

2 Parts Hard PU Leather Case for Fuji FujiFilm Finepix X10 X20 digital Camera (Black)
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and good fitting case, 9 Aug. 2014
Arrived within the alloted timescale. Good looking and good fitting case. Bought as a gift to accompany a FujiFilm Finepix X20. The only thing my daughter isn't keen on is the way the front/top half of the case hangs down when taking photos. I personally think that it's only an issue for those quick spontaneous photos. If your're taking a series of photos you would more than likely remove the front/top completely before starting. Overall, well worth the money escpecially when compared the genuine case.

2x BA15S [382,1156,R10W] 10w OSRAM Original Line Tail Light, Indicator Bulbs 12v [5008]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2013
. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Blew a number of bulbs from local dealers before I tried these. Excellent bulbs and good quality (as you would expect). Recommended.