Profile for Harry Brown > Reviews

Content by Harry Brown

Harry Brown "Harry" (England)

3 Metre Budget Hose Kit Extension for Portable Air Conditioning Units
3 Metre Budget Hose Kit Extension for Portable Air Conditioning Units
Offered by NaplesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars there are better kits, 9 Jun. 2015
Low quality. there are better kits available

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Ceramic White
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Ceramic White
Offered by iHD Lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dream come true for Visually impared, 9 Nov. 2012
What is the point in having a beautifully large screen if the text on it is tiny? Someone must have asked Samsung this.. Switch it on fresh from the box and the first question it asks in bold letters is: "Are you Visually impared or Hard of Hearing?" Absolutely FANTASTIC! Answered yes and it asks how big do you want the text.. Select HUGE and your phone will become your phone. SMS messages are large font, n need to put on your glasses. Icons are easy to see although they could have done a bit better with the home screen etc. All in all, if your looking at this phone because you have trouble seeing other smart phone devices, this is your answer.. I know, I am as blind as a bat and I am loving it! BIG THUMBS UP TO SAMSUNG, Their laser printers may not be all that but their Tablets, Phones and TV's Smash it!! They really are giving apple a run for their money..
Some other points too... Fluidic. WOW it is amazingly responive free from jitters and hangs. Launches apps FAST. Latest Android system on board, CLOUD support with Free Dropbox. You can also do that all share thing.
Camera?? One word, YES. Press the button to snap and it actually takes the photo immediately, not a few seconds later like some other phones do.
All in all, I rekon you should buy this!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 7:23 PM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Total dissapointment! not a good Christmas present unless your giving headache pills with it, 9 Nov. 2012
I Love my Gadgets. So as soon as this box came out, I went and bought one from a local retailer.
Got the receiver home and unpacked. First thought was, it is a little ugly but for what it claims to do, I will fogive and try to put up with. Setting it up was quite easy for me as I know what I am doing but for some it may be a litte tricky. I got it going and all was well at first until suddenly the signal dropped out and the box froze up on me. OK, I thought Teething problems as with any new device so I power cycled and tried again. Worked ok for the next few days until again it froze up and totally locked up AGAIN. Called Humax and the words Chocolate Teapot spring to mind. Crazy.. You spend over £260 on a item they claim is flagship yet they do not have a clue how it works Customer support is non existant! Attitude was, if you dont like it, there are many others who do...
In the end, I took it back to the retailer who hinted that this was not the first issue he has had with these.
I think I will wait until Panasonic bting out this new TV guide thing.. AVOID..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 9:50 AM GMT

Kampa - Continental Conversion Lead
Kampa - Continental Conversion Lead
Offered by Select Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 4 Aug. 2012
this is a seriously cheap an nasty fly lead, the cable is black and the socket is white, it looks like someone has cut the euro plug and a length of cable from a kettle and simply attached a 16A coupler. Looking at the plug, it looks like a standard moulded domestic Euro plug. I would not want to risk using it outside as I cannot see how it can be IP44 Rated. Buy Cheap and get cheap and nasty. Do yourself a favor and avoid this product.