Profile for Suzanne Bold > Reviews

Mary Berry's Baking Bible
Mary Berry's Baking Bible
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely baking basic, 12 Jun. 2013
Brilliant book for those who like to keep their recepie book collection minimal!

Would be even better if it included a few more biscuit/cookie recipes - only has 4-5 of those.

Fun Jungle Animal Childrens Bedroom Nursery Wall Stickers
Fun Jungle Animal Childrens Bedroom Nursery Wall Stickers

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, just a little smaller than I expected, 12 Jun. 2013
This was the best selection of animals I found andthe design is gender neutral. Easy enough to apply, just don't rush it or attempt to do it whilst children are on the loose!

TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
Offered by Toy Jumble

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find!, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle (Toy)
A great toy for babies who are starting to develop a love of messy play, its an easy toy to whip out at the end of the day for your kid to mess about with without causing MORE mess.

Lamaze Peek a Boo Forest Soft Book
Lamaze Peek a Boo Forest Soft Book
Offered by EDUFUN - UK

3.0 out of 5 stars A US toy, 12 Jun. 2013
Good quality product but Brits take note - it is US-speak and animals not found over here. Still, we enjoy reading it most days!

Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use but maybe too simple to open?, 12 Jun. 2013
Very easy to fix - however whilst the open mechanism is easy to manage one handed I do think I'll be an easy lock for my young toddler to master as she grows older, shes already pawing at the highly visible blue button...

Yumi Original Boat Print Peplum Asymmetric Women's Top Coral Size 8
Yumi Original Boat Print Peplum Asymmetric Women's Top Coral Size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars May not suit all heights, 12 Jun. 2013
Colour is true to the picture - only niggle was that the size 8 waist was a tad tight for me (I'm a comfortable size 8 in most high street stores for tops/blouses). Unsure how flattering it would be on taller ladies as it is quite a short cut.

Smashbox Photo Finish Travel Size Primers - Hydrating
Smashbox Photo Finish Travel Size Primers - Hydrating

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Jun. 2013
I've never tried a primer before purchasing this, so I'm unsure how it compares to other products - what I do know is that using this leave my skin noticably smoother looking and genuinely shows in photos!

Dioralyte Supplement Replacement of Lost Body Water & Salts Sachets Blackcurrant Flavour, 6 Sachets
Offered by PharmaCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for your medicine cabinet if you have small children, 12 Jun. 2013
Essential for your medicine cabinet if you have small children! If my child has continuous vomiting episodes I give this while we wait to be seen by GP.

Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks
Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks
Offered by Baba Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pick!, 12 Jun. 2013
I'm so happy we picked this walker! It's sturdy without being too heavy and the blocks are any young toddlers first choice of toy, from what I've seen. I am sometimes wary of buying wooden toys online as they sometimes turn out to be cheap pine looking, but this one looks good!