Profile for K. Kay > Reviews

Content by K. Kay

K. Kay

Page: 1 | 2
7 Day Introduction to Paleo Fitness: Get Fitter, Get Stronger, Get Healthier in Seven Days. Move as Nature Intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars go play, it's fun, 22 Aug. 2016
great little book, we written, clear and concise ..... great idea, play is key, darryl knows his stuff

Make Me: (Jack Reacher 20)
Make Me: (Jack Reacher 20)
by Lee Child

2.0 out of 5 stars rare for a Reacher novel to fall short ....., 22 Aug. 2016
finally after reading them all, a Reacher novel that didn't quite hit the spot, in fact it missed target by a long way, hopefully the next installment will get back on track, if you miss this one, you've missed nothing.

Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.9 L - White
Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.9 L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely amazed .... Shows up Dyson for the badly made jokes they are, 22 Dec. 2015
Genuinely amazed .... I'm rarely amazed. I'll start by saying that yeah, cordless ... I was beyond sceptical.
We to the design museum in Ghent last year and saw the Dysons on display. There and then I knew somehow that cordless was the way to go. But I'd owned 3 Dysons in the past and to be brutally honest, they're overpriced and really badly made ... So sadly Dyson cordless was a non starter as I know it'd be in the bin in 24 months.
I did have however a Meile for 10 years ......
So with need of proper build quality and with cordless in mind I decided to wait until some manufacturer cracked the quality / cordless code.
Then ...... Bosch .... I read reviews elsewhere on the lower voltage model and I was convinced. Then I managed to get a deal on the 25v model for just £10 more. Sure enough ...... it's exactly what I'd hoped for. Takes minutes to whizz around and clean. My cleaner loves it. I love it. Light ... Simple ... Perfect. Charges from a mobile phone type / size charger .... Easy to empty bag less chamber .... Washable filter .... Nice toolkit for under beds and the like and .... Powerful !
Finally. Best thing I've bought in years.

kenable HDMI Compact Switcher 3 Devices to 1 TV Switch Box 3 Way Selector
kenable HDMI Compact Switcher 3 Devices to 1 TV Switch Box 3 Way Selector
Offered by kenable_ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars hhmmmm, 26 Feb. 2014
dies for a split second every 30 mins or so, irritating - should have got my hand in my pocket and bought a powered one I guess !

Kettlebell Simple & Sinister
Kettlebell Simple & Sinister

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, 26 Feb. 2014
does what it says on the cover, some of the usual filler in the first few pages, but explains in detail the principles behind the most effective of fitness protocols. If you are a regular kettlebell user or a noob, you need this book. #ideal

Bodymax 16kg Kettlebell Cast Iron
Bodymax 16kg Kettlebell Cast Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy man, heavy, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bodymax (Sports)
takes my workouts to a new level, a genuine 1 pood bell that is well cast and well worth the low price. Kettlebells, the secret to serious fitness .... get a 16kg bell, cancel your gym membership ......stay fit forever, end of.

Timex Unisex T41711 Quartz Camper Watch with Black Dial Analogue Digital Display and Green Nylon Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars trust me ...., 24 Mar. 2013
I like watches, I usually wear a Rolex Submariner, classic top drawer item, but I do get bored, and I do like "functional watches", this is without doubt the cheapest functional watch you can buy, I simply LOVE it. I also spent £4 on a replacement NATO strap in a light sand / beige colour and now it looks AWESOME. Seriously, it's low rent but eyecatching, you are making an anti-statement with this watch, plus it's waterproof too, keep it on, all day every day. It takes me back to my childhood and my first Timex watch, total spent including a contrasting new strap? around £21 and I am so pleased. You want neat, tidy, fashion, geek chic, nerdy anti statement - get this ....

BEECHFIELD CHUNKY KNIT BEANY BEANIE HAT - 3 COLOURS (OFF WHITE)
BEECHFIELD CHUNKY KNIT BEANY BEANIE HAT - 3 COLOURS (OFF WHITE)
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars head of the class, 24 Mar. 2013
head of the class > to drawer beanie, as usual. Good stuff, many thanks. Spot on. What more can I say .......

Paleo Solution, The : The Original Human Diet
Paleo Solution, The : The Original Human Diet
by Robb Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 13 Mar. 2013
possibly the best all round work of paleo nature out there in the paleosphere. Informative, funny in places, sets out the basics in a manner even a total moron would understand. Hopefully this will be statutory reading for the human race soon, save everyone dying early after eating the wrong food. More power to Robb Wolf, he's the man. After going paleo in late 2011 I lost 60lbs, now I'm 49 and have the body of a GQ cover model. I look better now than when I was 25. 80% of this down to paleo.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 13 Mar. 2013
takes reading to a "different" level. It isn't as nice as a book, it's a closed platform, but a nice supplementary concept when a book it inconvenient. Neat.

Page: 1 | 2