Profile for Mr. P. Gallacher > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Gallacher

Mr. P. Gallacher "Pedal Bike Pete" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
SILICA GEL ORANGE SELF-INDICATING 6 x 100gm SACHETS COLOUR CHANGE FOR CAMERAS LENS etc
Offered by dgrproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 3 July 2015
These do exactly what they are supposed too. Not much else you can say about silica gel.

Hoya 49mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Hoya 49mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is supposed to., 22 Jun. 2015
Can't argue, at this price I'd get it even if it was just a lens cap lol.

Sony SEL50F18 E 50mm f/1.8 OSS E Mount Lens for NEX Series
Sony SEL50F18 E 50mm f/1.8 OSS E Mount Lens for NEX Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding performance, well priced., 22 Jun. 2015
This lens Exceeded my expectations. Focus is relatively fast and very accurate. The quality of pictures taken is superb. At f1.8 there is no vignetting, or blurring at the edges. Keep in mind this lens has quite a narrow field of view, perfect for portraits, not so good for close ups, except for small objects, I found it amazing for taking shots of plants and flowers. I haven't really used it for video.

ThermoMorph - Polymorph Moldable Plastic Pellets 500g - AKA Shapelock Plastimake InstaMorph
Offered by kigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Stuff, 23 Mar. 2015
This stuff is really cool, lots of silly and practical uses for it. Already used it to make a clip on Mount for my phone, now goes onto a tripod,perfect for photos. Also made mini legs for a speaker I have. And a few other things.

The Last Of Us Remastered - Day 1 Edition (PS4)
The Last Of Us Remastered - Day 1 Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is to gaming what E.T was to Film! Or equivalent movie if not a fan :P, 16 Feb. 2015
Simply, one of the best games I've ever played in my entire life. I'm a die hard metal gear fan, and it's right up there with that. The compelling story, gorgeous graphics, amazing sound and music take this game to a whole new level. If you are looking to buy a game, and don't know what one to buy, make it this one because you will not be disappointed.

Ultimate Shield Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Offered by Ultimate Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch, 16 Feb. 2015
As reviewed before, very happy with these, would recommend above all others

Ultimate Shield Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3
Ultimate Shield Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3
Offered by Ultimate Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch, 16 Feb. 2015
Ordered from ultimate shield many times, these are the best I'm sure. I've tried quite a lot of tempered glass, and these are great. I'm not buying a lot because they break or anything btw, I just go through quite a few devices :P Screens are resistant, can take a key to it and it will come out flawless. It's buttery smooth too, with an oleophobic coating. Especially important if you use the phone in water or rain, oleophobic coated glass makes the water just bead up and run off, other protectors, glass or plastic hold the water to the glass meaning you have to wipe it off.

Motorola Moto 360 Stainless Steel Smartwatch and Heart Rate/Activity Tracker with Bluetooth Connectivity Compatible with Android 4.3+ Smartphones - Light Steel/Stone Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing., 16 Feb. 2015
I love this thing. It's really changed how I use my phone on the go and at work. Everything can be checked from this, email, text, calls, pictures, and the time of course. It tracks your activities for the day, and will set goals for you if you like. Controls my music, my Netflix, and my Showbox, even when playing on the big screen via chromecast. Battery life is much improved in recent firmware too, reviews had me worried I wouldn't get a full day out this thing, and even less if I used ambient mode. But now, I've got an animated clock, and I use ambient, and my watch goes a full 24 hours. It finishes a working day with juice to spare. I use it sensibly, I'm not purposely doing everything I can on the device, because I can. But I use it as a filter, to stop me having to remove my phone from my pocket or bag, I can screen my calls and other notifications easily. Finally, if not using as a smart watch, this thing just makes an amazing looking watch! With faces for all moods.

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for Sony Xperia Z3 - White (Retail Packaging)
Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for Sony Xperia Z3 - White (Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit, 16 Feb. 2015
Fits perfectly, protects everything. I should have perhaps chosen another colour though as the white can get a little dirty :P

BAZAAR BAG ® - Giant Beanbag BLACK - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars So much comfy, 16 Feb. 2015
Love this thing, great chair or place to nap. So comfy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9