Profile for Ches > Reviews

Personalised Tooth Fairy Book
Personalised Tooth Fairy Book
Offered by Frau Green

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful book, 14 Aug. 2016
I am over the moon with this book and can't wait to give it to my Great Granddaughter later this week. The story is so good for the little ones and having her name throughout the book is lovely. Also the added bonus was the delightful little purse to put the tooth in.
Yes I'm really happy with this purchase. I did have to email the seller after I ordered as there was no where to tell them the child's name, but it was soon sorted. I would use this seller again, very good value.

Linens Limited Plain Thermal UV Protection Blackout Roller Blind, Apple Green, W120cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Jun. 2016
I am really pleased with these blinds, the colour was as on screen and matched perfectly with the carpet and cream walls in my hallway.
They were easy to put up, and the material is good. A perfect black out.
Not only are they very good, so was the price, and they were delivered very very quickly.
So I'm a very happy customer. Would definitly recommend this Company.

Replacement Cane Chair Cushions Only Wicker Rattan Conservatory Furniture by Gilda® (Poppy Peach)
Offered by Gilda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm one HAPPY BUNNY 😀, 24 May 2016
I am so pleased with my replacement cushions, my wicker chairs look like new ones now, and the Poppy pattern is so vibrant my sun room has been transformed and all because I replaced the cushions. The service I received from Gilda was superb, I had a problem, my fault not theirs and they were really obliging and replied to my emails immediately, so thank you for that Gilda. Not only that I ordered them on the Sat afternoon and they were with me by Tuesday morning, first rate service I would say. So once again thank you, I would not hesitate to recommend them, really really good value for money too.

Cypress Point Men's Roll Neck Top - Red, Large
Cypress Point Men's Roll Neck Top - Red, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Feb. 2016
This was another present for my husband to wear on the golf course.
Good colour, good fit, not too thick as he doesn't like anything bulky, and a good price.
So well pleased, and it came very quickly too, so would buy from this seller again.

NEFF OVEN COOKER LIGHT BULB LAMP 40W E14 057874
NEFF OVEN COOKER LIGHT BULB LAMP 40W E14 057874
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see what's cooking now 😀, 20 Jan. 2016
Yes got my buib on the time allocated, and was really pleased as I couldn't seem to find one locally. As any woman would tell you, it's not good when your Oven lights not working, I brought two as I don't want to be caught out with no spare again,

MEN'S ROLL NECK SOFT SUPERIOR QUALITY COTTON LONG-SLEEVE TOPS-(Large 42, PURPLE) (1251)
Offered by Elegance1234

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 16 Jan. 2016
This was a Christmas present to my husband, brought a large and he was pleased with it. It is quite thin but he knew that it would be, he wanted it to wear as a layer to golf so he was pleased. Lovely colour.

PHILIP'S MONTH-BY-MONTH STARGAZING 2016
PHILIP'S MONTH-BY-MONTH STARGAZING 2016
by Heather Couper

5.0 out of 5 stars Annual purchase, 6 Dec. 2015
I get my son one of these every year to go with his Christmas box, it is always on his Christmas list.
A really well write illustrated book, all you need to know if your a star gazer.
Really excellent value too.

M30 A4 Stainless Steel flat washer DIN125 Pack Size : 2
M30 A4 Stainless Steel flat washer DIN125 Pack Size : 2
Offered by Graphskill

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted, 2 Dec. 2015
Yes it did the trick perfectly, thank you.
Arrived in super good time too.

An Angel Passing Over
An Angel Passing Over
by Alexandra Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfid, 29 Nov. 2015
This review is from: An Angel Passing Over (Paperback)
I'm pleased with this book, it came in good time and was as expected.

The Moon is My Witness
The Moon is My Witness
by Alexandra Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes the book was as expected. It came in good time., 29 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Moon is My Witness (Paperback)
Pleased