Profile for Emma B > Reviews

Content by Emma B

Emma B "em b" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Only by Chance (Mills & Boon M&B) (Betty Neels Collection, Book 112)
Only by Chance (Mills & Boon M&B) (Betty Neels Collection, Book 112)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 26 Dec. 2015
I bought this book a long time ago and it is one that I keep safely tucked away because it is that hard to get now with what I believe could be the original cover...

Zalman ZM-NC3 Ultra Quiet Cooler for Up to 17 inch Laptop
Zalman ZM-NC3 Ultra Quiet Cooler for Up to 17 inch Laptop
Offered by procooling

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Zalman coolers as they really do work and I ..., 27 Jan. 2015
I love Zalman coolers as they really do work and I find that they are so much better than the standard laptop coolers out there. There is one big fan and it really does help as I don't feel that ones with smaller fans work as laptops vary and you may not have the fan in the correct place for your laptop so I find this works well.
I have purchased a Zalman before, then I went for a targus but I have gone back to Zalman after being gutted I threw my first one away as it had stands on it which dug in your leg a little when it was on your lap but I have no complaints at all about this new one! No red marks on my legs!

Cat Zoom Groom
Cat Zoom Groom

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is great as it does work, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Cat Zoom Groom (Misc.)
This item is great as it does work! I read the reviews and I admit I was sceptical at first as to whether it would work but it certainly does! My cat will sit and be groomed with this which normally I have to hold her to groom her so that is a big bonus!

2015 Moleskine Extra Large Monthly Notebook 12 Months Soft
2015 Moleskine Extra Large Monthly Notebook 12 Months Soft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diary!, 27 Jan. 2015
I love these diaries as they make it so easy to see everything at a month's glance and having the notes pages. I ordered the 12 month diary and ended up with the 18 month version which I don't mind at all I was just a little confused when it arrived.
These diaries are soft leather as well which makes it easier to use and it has a pocket at the back to keep loose bits of paper safe.

Belkin USB 2.0 High Speed 4 Port Hub
Belkin USB 2.0 High Speed 4 Port Hub
Offered by eli4781

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little gadget, 29 May 2013
This is a handy port hub to use and it does help when using multiple usb's but only wanting to use one port

Cosmopolitan Travel Manicure Set
Cosmopolitan Travel Manicure Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was the same as one I had, 29 May 2013
I brought this and thought that it was the same as one I previously owned. Whilst it is the same items inside the case, the case is a little bigger than I expected so sometimes the items can be a little loose and fall out when you have it open.

3 Tier Stainless Steel Multi Steamer Pan
3 Tier Stainless Steel Multi Steamer Pan
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Frequent Use, 29 May 2013
I use this steamer a lot, I had read in reviews of different steamer pans that if you have them on full heat it can ruin them but since I have had these pans, I start off on a low heat and then turn it up after about 5 minutes, no problems at all.

20 Pcs 3/4" Outside Diameter Rubber Gasket Washer Seal Rings
20 Pcs 3/4" Outside Diameter Rubber Gasket Washer Seal Rings
Offered by Ascot City

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed Spacers, 29 May 2013
These washer seal rings worked wonders on one of my bed frames to stop it squeaking and I would definitely buy them again

CaseGuru Apple iPhone 5 and iPhone 5G Brick Duplo Style Silicone Case/Cover/Shell
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Cases!, 29 May 2013
I love these cases and although I usually end up losing and refinding all the bricks but the flexible silicone makes it a good protection as I have dropped my phone a couple of times :S the only downside is the dust that gets into the holes on the inside but nothing a wash in soapy water doesn't fix!

2013 Moleskine Extra Large Monthly Notebook 12 Month Soft
2013 Moleskine Extra Large Monthly Notebook 12 Month Soft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Diary, 29 May 2013
I have brought these diaries for the last couple of years because I love them, they are really useful to use with the monthly spread and then all the extra lined paper to make notes if I need to. They are get and fit into my bag nicely at just a bit bigger than A5 size :) Definitely will carry on buying these diaries for as long as I can!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3