Profile for V S > Reviews

Content by V S

V S

WD WDBZYL0020BSL-EESN My Passport for Mac Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, 2 TB

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!, 4 Mar. 2016
Bought this product 19 months ago and it went perfectly alright with my mac pro. But it suddenly went dead last month for no reason. I've followed all the diagnostic procedures from the support but still not working. I have Lacie brand that i've been using for 10 years now and still works fine. Will not recommend this product to anyone.

Hee Grand Men's Winter Shearling Button Coat Chinese L Black
Hee Grand Men's Winter Shearling Button Coat Chinese L Black

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!, 14 Dec. 2014
Item arrived earlier than expected. Very pleased with the quality. The only downside is the size, it is way too small so my advice is get two size bigger than your actual size. I put 5 star because of their brilliant customer service.

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins Capsules, 180 Capsules
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins Capsules, 180 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS FOR ME!, 13 Aug. 2014
Product arrived quickly. I've been taking this pill for nearly three weeks now and i noticed that my stamina improves during running. my body feel more relaxed after the gruelling exercise. Highly recommended.

Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Capsules, 200 Softgels
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Capsules, 200 Softgels

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PILL!!!, 13 Aug. 2014
Product arrived on time. I've been taking this for more than 3 weeks now and all I can say is, this stuff is brilliant.

Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom - Anthracite/Blue Glow
Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom - Anthracite/Blue Glow

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 6 Aug. 2014
Product arrived on time. Very pleased with the watch. Quite easy to set up on a Mac, highly recommended.

Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Capsules, 320 Capsules
Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Capsules, 320 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars NO EFFECT!!!, 20 July 2014
This is absolute waste of money. I tried taking 3 tabs a day for 3 months and I didn't feel anything changes in my stamina. Don't buy this product.