Profile for A. Seymour > Reviews

Content by A. Seymour

A. Seymour (Saffron Walden)

Page: 1 | 2
Don't Be Afraid: From the bestselling author of Watch Over Me (Glen Avich)
Don't Be Afraid: From the bestselling author of Watch Over Me (Glen Avich)

2.0 out of 5 stars What a shame, so disappointing, 7 Jan. 2016
I really enjoyed the first three books but was left very disappointed with this latest one. One of the things I liked very much in the previous books was the paranormal aspect but with this book it is virtually non existent until the end. I know the author said it wasn't intended to make anyone feel depressed but I have to say I found the whole story line just that. I hope her next book is more in line with her others.

Drive Medical Folding Cane
Drive Medical Folding Cane
Offered by Care Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, the second I have purchased, 18 July 2015
A good product, the second I have purchased. Easy to adjust and comfortable handle. The first one has developed an annoying clicking sound when used but other than this it has served it's user very well and being able to fold down makes it ideal for holidays. I just wish the manufacturers would stop putting labels on the stick that don't peel off properly!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for what I needed and a good price. Don't expect them to last too long ..., 18 July 2015
Ideal for what I needed and a good price. Don't expect them to last too long though as the cable has a habit of fraying at the angle of the adaptor but I guess that's a chance you take for paying the lower price. I ordered silver but was sent white which was annoying.

6 Film Box Set: 50 First Dates/ Along Came Polly/ The Break-Up/ Hitch/ The Holiday/ My Best Friend'S Wedding [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great films but....., 30 Jan. 2015
Great films but why the box set is priced at £39.99 is known only to Amazon, buying them separately is massively cheaper!

Happy Valley [DVD] [2014]
Happy Valley [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent acting and worthy of awards I agree however whilst ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Happy Valley [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Excellent acting and worthy of awards I agree however whilst perhaps required for the storyline the level of violence at times was totally unnecessary and graphic and should have been inferred rather than shown in such detail. We live in a violent enough society without showing it so graphically on the screen and calling it entertainment. Worth watching for the acting but be warned if you dislike violence in your viewing.

New Ladies Coolers Branded FUR COLLAR Microsuede Textile Upper Fluffy Lined Snugg Boot Slipper 316 Brown UK size 7-8
Offered by Socks Uwear®

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 6 Mar. 2014
Arrived very promptly, just as I had hoped after my old pair were eaten by the dog I wasn't sure I would be able to find these again. Snug and warm and kept away from the dog! Value for money.

Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys, Large
Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 27 Feb. 2014
Given that my dog is 8 months old I would view her as still being a puppy although she has her adult teeth. Either way the descriptive details of this product state that it is suitable for both puppy and adult so I had hoped it would at least have some durability but she was chewing pieces off two of the keys within the first five minutes so I had to take it off her and shall be returning it for a refund. From the reviews it seems many have had more success so perhaps this was just a one off but I don't think so as I can't see how the quality can be affected during manufacture. Sorry but would not recommend.

Kingdom: Series Two [DVD]
Kingdom: Series Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Fry

4.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive to enjoy!, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kingdom: Series Two [DVD] (DVD)
I loved series 1 but the price for series 2 has shot up to nearly £20 so I cannot enjoy it as it is way too expensive. I have no idea how they justify this hike, a week ago when I should have bought it, it was less than £12. Rip off or what? I base the 4 stars on how much I enjoyed series 1.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but .........., 23 Dec. 2013
An ideal size and looks very smart however despite what one of the earlier reviews says if you want to use some of the bigger power adapters such as those that come with internet or router devices they do fit in such a way as to stop you being able to stand the power block on its feet. If the 3 pins could go in the other way up this would be avoided and would mean I would not have adaptors getting hot against my carpet. This seems like a design flaw that could have been avoided and but for the fact I needed to use it straight away I would have sent it back. Disappointed!

25mm Diameter Double-Wheeled Replacement Shower Door Roller Runner Wheel
25mm Diameter Double-Wheeled Replacement Shower Door Roller Runner Wheel
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect so far, 9 Sept. 2013
Just what I needed to replace all the door runners that had broken on the bottom of my shower doors. They are different from the originals but fit and work well at a very reasonable cost. How long they last remains to be seen bu so far so good.

Page: 1 | 2