Profile for Beckaababe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Ruthless Proposition
A Ruthless Proposition

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 27 Jun. 2016
A love story with a twist. Absolutely beautifully written I could not put the book down and stayed up all night to finish it!

The Gambler: The Wedding Pact #3
The Gambler: The Wedding Pact #3

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 18 Jun. 2016
Perhaps it was because it reminded me of own love story that was all fireworks but all friendship at the same time that I adored this book. I felt their relationship had so much substance and I fully understood the worry of feelings getting involved and messing up the friendship. I loved it and was sad to see it end. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't put it down so it was easily done within the day!

Duplicity
Duplicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Very unique, 3 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Duplicity (Kindle Edition)
At first, the book was very reminiscent of Pretty Woman. But as it went further on, I appreciated how different the characters were. It was written very well I can't praise the author enough!

One To Tell The Grandkids
One To Tell The Grandkids

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 2 Oct. 2015
This book is so different from the usual Romance books the characters were all so different but had so much depth to them! I loved it! Definitely going to read another of this authors books!

From This Day Forward
From This Day Forward

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely little romance, 1 Mar. 2015
It's a nice book, very different for it to be set in Brazil so I would have like a bit more description but the actual romance I very much enjoyed

The Knight (The Highland Guard)
The Knight (The Highland Guard)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little story, 1 Mar. 2015
Short and sweet it's a nice story. Easy to read and although not believable it's nice to be carried away in the fantasy of it.

The Bedeviled Heart (The Highland Heather and Hearts Scottish Romance Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars good but far fetched, 1 Mar. 2015
I did love the chemistry between the two main characters but also felt that the heroine was too naive and trusting. The story was punctuated with historical inaccuracies even though I did actually enjoy it.

Scandal: A Regency Historical Romance
Scandal: A Regency Historical Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars good but some inaccuracies, 1 Mar. 2015
I did like the book, lovely little romance. However, the word ma'am kept popping up - it would have been my lady or mi'lady. Ma'am is American. There was a few other small inaccuracies that interrupted the story but other wise I did enjoy it.

Secrets of a Midnight Moon
Secrets of a Midnight Moon

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay: historically inaccurate though, 24 Feb. 2015
It resolved a bit too easy at the end and to be honest a lot of the things that happened came to odd conclusions that I can't really imagine having happened at that time period. However, I did nonetheless enjoy the story although I found inaccuracies.

Lamentation (The Shardlake Series Book 6)
Lamentation (The Shardlake Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunningly Brilliant, 22 Feb. 2015
What a masterpiece; constantly had me guessing! Sansom never lets us down! In the dark politically driven plottings of the Tudor courts Matthew Shardlake is a most brilliant character. Cannot recommend enough!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3