Profile for Kim Bullman > Reviews

Garcinia Cambogia Diet Complex 60 Capsules
Garcinia Cambogia Diet Complex 60 Capsules
Offered by Ever After Beauty

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn' t find this product any good, 25 April 2014
I personally wouldn't recommend this product. I had very bad constipation for over two weeks. I think it was because of the mix of ingredients. My stomach was in bits. I have taken a different brand of just garcinia cambogia, there was no other diet supplements in it, so I am going to go back to the other brand.

Your Body Belongs to You
Your Body Belongs to You
by Cornelia Spelman
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Curious minds!!, 9 Oct. 2013
This is another book I bought to explain things to my 7 year old son. The wording is simple and effective. I would definitely recommend this book

Amazing You!: Getting Smart about Your Private Parts
Amazing You!: Getting Smart about Your Private Parts
by Gail Saltz

4.0 out of 5 stars curious minds!!, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old to explain things in a simple manner. The first part of the book is great but it does go into detail about names of body parts, so I decided to leave this aside for the moment until my son is about 9. I think it would be more suitable at that age. Its is a good book though, it was just my personal choice to leave it for the moment but I still would definitely recommend this book.

Some Parts are Not for Sharing
Some Parts are Not for Sharing
by Julie Le Frederico

5.0 out of 5 stars Some parts are not for sharing, 9 Oct. 2013
My 7 year old was getting a bit curious so I purchased this book and I found it to be excellent. It explains things in a very simple manner, and is very well done and gets to the point. I would definitely recommend this book for little curious minds!!

Just Married Toilet Roll Single Pack
Just Married Toilet Roll Single Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Just married toilet roll, 9 Oct. 2013
I got this as part of a present for a honeymoon party. I thought it was different and a bit fun. Arrived as described.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Garcinia Cambogia, 18 Aug. 2013
I found this product great. I wasn't constantly craving food and I felt this product was great for reducing cravings for food. I just bought one months supply and I lost a couple of pounds. I also did some exercise aswell while using this product. I exercised about 3 times a week. I will definitely be buying more Garcinia Cambogia.