Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Content by Aaron

Aaron

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CONNEX COXB973943 Ratchet Screwdriver Set (43 Pieces)
CONNEX COXB973943 Ratchet Screwdriver Set (43 Pieces)

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a good quality item but unfortunately it broke the ..., 24 April 2017
Seems like a good quality item but unfortunately it broke the first time I used it. Shaft just falls out of the screwdriver which obviously isn't idea.

Car Mount, Gear Beast Magnetic Phone Mount Holder for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, 4, Nexus 6P, 5X, Other Devices, Hands Free, Easy Install

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for anybody, 2 May 2016
The item arrived well packed in a white cardboard box with the car holder in a plastic bag and the two plates that stick onto your phone in a plastic bag.

The whit box contains:

Phone Holder
2 x Magnetic Plates (1 to use, 1 as a spare)
Instruction Guide & Warranty Information

The plate is really easy to fit, it comes with a wrapper on one side which you peel off and then stick to your phone. I personally stuck mine on the inside of my phone case so that it couldn't be seen and so it wasn't stuck to my phone and the magnet worked great through my thick phone case with no slip issues at all. The only time it slipped off is when I went over a large bump a bit too fast and it slipped off, although I imagine if the magnet had direct contact with the plate it wouldn't have fallen off.

I love being able to just place my phone onto the holder when I get in my van as I use my phone as a sat nav and it is extremely helpful, especially when the mount has a lot of movement which I can tilt the phone to a position that suits me and suits whichever way the sun is shining.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anybody looking for a phone holder as it is an excellent quality item which I imagine will last an extremely long time if not abused.

I hope you've found this review helpful, and thanks for taking the time to read it. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review. I receive products at a discount, or occasionally free of charge, in exchange for a fair, thorough and honest review. If you have any further questions about the product, or any other comments, please add them below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, make use of the "Ask a question" function on the listing, you're likely to get several responses from both the supplier and other customers within a few hours.

iPhone 6S Plus Screen Protector (6 Pic), KKtick® Ultra-Clear High Definition (HD) Fingerprint resistant Screen Protectors for iPhone 6S/6 Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars they are great size and extremely easy to install, 20 Jan. 2016
This product arrived very promptly just one day after I had ordered it due to the use of Amazon Prime.

When first opening the package, you are presented with 6 screen protectors and a screen cloth all inside a cardboard box of its own.

I got these screen protectors for my iPhone 6S Plus, they are great size and extremely easy to install. Normally when I install these kind of screen protectors I end up with muck underneath them, bubbles and other small things which annoy me on day to day use of my phone, however with these protectors when fit properly(which was easy), I am left with no bubbles what so ever, I am just left with a nice clean finish on my phone.

I tend to fair for the glass screen protectors as they are easy to install and don't scratch too easy but in my job, I tend to smash them very easy, however these film screen protectors install very easily, they don't scratch and they obviously don't smash because they aren't glass.

Overall I would recommend these screen protectors for anybody looking for some decent quality material to protect their iPhone screen.

Please note, I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Lensun Premium Genuine Leather Stand Wallet Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus 5.5" - Black (6P-CK-BK)
Offered by Lensun UK

5.0 out of 5 stars you are presented with the phone case which comes in a nice box of its own with a clear front so ..., 20 Jan. 2016
This item arrived very promptly, just one day after I ordered it due to the use of Amazon Prime.

When opening the Amazon box, you are presented with the phone case which comes in a nice box of its own with a clear front so you can see the phone case.

My first impressions of the case are very good, this is an extremely good leather case which looks the part and feels the part.
As soon as this case arrived, I removed my phone from its old case and started using this straight away as I could just see the improvement of quality that you get from spending that little bit of extra more money.

The case itself looks very slick, with a dark black leather finish with red stitching around the sides, along with the Lensun logo printed onto the front in metal.

After using this case for a while now, I can say that there are no issues what so ever with it. Working in the gas trade aswell, my phone cases tend to get messed up easily due to having my phone out a lot, getting wet, getting dirty etc but this case has stood up to the mark and showed me that ruining my phone case doesn't have to happen if I get a good quality decent case.

I would 100% recommend this case to anybody that is looking for a wallet case for their iPhone as this is the only case I would go for from now on.

Please note, I received this product a ta discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone Charger,1byone iPhone Metallic Braided Lightning to USB Cable 1m 3.28ft [Apple MFi Certified] Apple iPhone Charger Cable with Aluminum Connector for iPhone 5 5s 7 7 Plus 6s 6 Plus iPad,Silver
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, sturdy charger cable, 9 Jan. 2016
This is my review for the silver 1byone Metallic Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone 5 and above.

This item arrived in a speedy manner just 1 day after I had ordered it due to Amazon Prime.

Upon opening the package, you are presented with a branded box in which the charger and warranty information is contained.

My first impression with the cable is that it is a strong and sturdy cable. As anybody with an iPhone knows, the Apple cable tends to come apart near the connection into the phone. With the 1byone cable, I highly doubt this would happen at all due to the strong braided cover around the cable, which has a nice feel to it.

Normally I am very picky with chargers I use for my phone as I believe the cheap chargers can often cause damage to battery life with long use, however with this cable being Apple MFI certified, I am very happy to use it and it charges my iPhone 6s Plus and my girlfriends iPhone 5s with no problems at all.

Overall, I would recommend this product for anybody who is looking for a new charger for their Apple product. I personally would prefer a 3M long cable and am looking forward to 1byone hopefully doing one so I can buy.

Please note, I received this item at a discount price in exchange for my honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Celicious Notecase W Wallet Stand Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus - Black
Offered by Skreins UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, professional great looking phone case, 4 Jan. 2016
Note, this is the iPhone 6s Plus version of the case. I cannot comment for the other styles.

I'm very happy with the case. The moment I opened the package I knew I would be happy with the case.

Feeling the case, it feels like a very strong sturdy case with a thick layer of material. Usually with my phone cases I buy a cheap case and after a couple of weeks, the flap is bending in places it shouldn't and the material coming away from the case to reveal the cardboard layer underneath.

With the case folded and the phone resting, the case holds the phone very well in good positions for watching videos.

The cards slot hold my cards night a tight and has a nice little viewing window in which my ID can be displayed easily.

Please note, I received this case at a discount price in exchange for my honest review
Comment Comment | Permalink

"The Nightmare before Christmas" Russian Nesting Dolls. Set of 5 piece. Hand-painted in Russia.
Offered by From Siberia with Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product which my girlfriend is going to love, 21 Dec. 2015
Great product which my girlfriend is going to love. The smallest doll doesnt stand up on its own like the one in the picture does which is a bit disappointing but other than that it is a great gift for a nightmare before christmas collector.

Pringles can for scale

Gas Meter Box key x 2
Gas Meter Box key x 2
Offered by CJM Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 21 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Gas Meter Box key x 2 (Misc.)
Can't complain, still on my first key after nearly 2 years of daily use as a gas engineer opening peoples gas meter boxes :)

BenQ EW2440L 24 inch LED VA Monitor (3000:1, 250 cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 4 ms, 20M:1 VGA/HDMI/MHL) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitors which I have no regrets what so ever about purchasing, 21 Dec. 2015
These are great monitors which I use for gaming, browsing the internet and watching movies.

They came well packaged with a good amount of extras in the box.

I particularly like the pre-set options for changing the colours on the screen and am using them every time I play a game or watch tv by selecting the setting best for me.

The speakers which come included with some models are absolutely terrible, if you are expecting to be able to listen to music/tv through these then think again, but with external speakers, the monitors are great.

My one upset is the fact that whichever delivery service was used, they left both plain packaged monitors with a neighbor and failed to even notify me that they were there with a card of with an email. Luckily my neighbour isnt the kind to not give them to me.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Razer BlackWidow Chroma Gaming Keyboard Clicky Mechanical Switches, Programmable and 5 Macro Keys, RGB Chroma Multi-Colour Backlit (UK Layout)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard which isn't too loud., 21 Dec. 2015
Mine did come with a slight fault where the spacebar would lift off one side of the keyboard when pressed (not my video but example here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DlNHPOLPus) One of the pieces was coming out of the space bar and so it wasn't connected on one side. I contacted razer support in hopes of getting a new space bar, or even buying one but they wanted me to send the full unit back, I instead stuck it in with some blu-tac and it has been fine since.

The razer configuration for the keyboard is a very easy tool to use to, easy enough that my non-tech savvy girlfriend could use it and managed to set up a light profile for me, it is also fun to play around with and see what configurations you can come up with, or choosing one of the many well-made ones that are posted on the razer forums.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3