Profile for Robert Day > Reviews

Content by Robert Day

Robert Day

A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher 17)
A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher 17)
by Lee Child

3.0 out of 5 stars some of them are better than others, 23 Aug. 2016
Firstly, I have read many crime novels over a number of years, however, my opinion would differ from other people who read the same books, I have read just about all the Jack Reacher books, some of them are better than others, I do not gripe, if I do not find the content of any book good enough I throw the book away, but I continued these to the end, I have not read the Jack Reacher books in order, just buying them and reading them, I have read enough books to get used to the character, I think the books are good value for the money, some 550 pages, the books do go into some detail which might annoy some people, a gun for instance, the model, when it was made, the barrel size, how to load and unload and so on, and this applies to other things in the book,and these pages I just skip the pages, but I think I am getting to the end of Jack Reacher, I have just ordered another two Jack Reacher books to read, but I will need to find another different author, when I do I normally stick to the author for sometime.

Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7
Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Masterpiece, 28 April 2014
Another great novel from Mo Hayder, full of suspense, it gets better as you turn the pages, I have read all these Mo Hayder books up to date and I keep them to read over again every so often.

The Wilt Alternative: (Wilt Series 2)
The Wilt Alternative: (Wilt Series 2)
by Tom Sharpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Sharpe novels, 9 Dec. 2013
you have to understand a writer like Tom Sharpe, (if that is his real name) he will be sadly missed, I now have all his books and I tend to read them over again, however, you have remided me there is another book .I must order on line by another writer.