Profile for Mr Rushy > Reviews

Content by Mr Rushy

Mr Rushy

Smartwool Women's NTS Mid 250 Zip T Baselayer - Persian Red Heather, X-Large (41-42 Inch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product well made., 16 Jan. 2017
Very good product for my wife. It has been washed as recommended without any issues. The item has a decent length to it so minimises kidney area being exposed. Very well made.

Microplane Colossal Pedicure File Foot Rasp Brown
Microplane Colossal Pedicure File Foot Rasp Brown
Offered by Royal Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy And Effective., 16 Jan. 2017
This works very well indeed. I was actually very surprised how well. The thing that I was pleased about was that the good skin was left in tact with only the dead skin being removed. Most certainly recommend.

Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette, 125ml
Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette, 125ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy again as it's just a waste of money, 3 April 2016
For me it's absolute rubbish. The smell is barely there after 10mins. I would not buy again as it's just a waste of money. I cannot understand why people are finding the item OK. It was bought from Amazon and not a seller.

Crocs Yukon Sport Men's Clogs - Brown (Khaki/Coffee), 6 UK (39-40 EU)
Crocs Yukon Sport Men's Clogs - Brown (Khaki/Coffee), 6 UK (39-40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted..., 3 April 2016
Love these crocs. I have now bought several pairs having found something great I want to make sure they will be available to replace when they wear out.

I have the Yukon sport and non sport and the difference apart from design and look is that the sport has a harder sole and a little less "floppy" fitting. Love both types though.

SUBOOS Gen 2 ULTIMATE Rechargeable Camping Tent Lantern - The Most Professional LED Tent Light Available -Super Bright 280 Lumens - 3 Light Mode - Outdoor Durable - Light Angle Adjustable - Flexible Batteries Option - Water Resistant - Cell Phone Recharge - 2 Rechargeable 18650 Batteries, 1 Hanging Clips Included (Blue)
Offered by APLStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Marks, 3 April 2016
Bought this for camping. Have to say I am glad I paid the extra over the similar looking other lights out there. The ability to angle this is very useful and it does stay where you angle it to. It is also very bright on "high" and we often found the the "low" setting was more than enough in our tent.

The red light it emits is also very useful and gives a more moody light but with enough brightness to allow seeing to move around.

I charged it before leaving and after 4 nights it's still as bright as first use so cannot comment on how long the two rechargeable batteries will last.

Really pleased with this item as it's compact and very versatile.

Please remember this is not the same as many of the other similar items.

The only small issue I would not like to test is it's water resistance as it looks like it could succumb easy to wet due to a very small seal around the battery compartment. Of coarse I could e wrong but I would hate to lose this light in trying this out so it will be staying dry.

Linx 1010B 10.1 inch Tablet (Black) - (Intel Atom Z3735F Quad Core, 32 GB, 2 GB, Windows 10) Bundle with Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this item, 9 Dec. 2015
Very pleased with this item, and surprised as to it's usability and ergonomics. As other have found it it heavy unit including the keyboard.

A few things we have found that may help others
1) The IVSO screen protectors are not the correct size but if you take off the thin film that comes on the tablet screen from new then use this as a template to cut the protector to the correct size.
2) The two parts kept diconnecting with the slightest movement with the usual noise to say it's been parted. It was a problem. I emailed Linx directly and they told me to press the power button for 20 seconds. Then leave the unit for 30 sec and switch back on. I was surprised to find that the issue has disappeared.

I will not repeat what the other reviews have already kindly given.

Great item and so far very happy.

Bushnell 1080p Night Vision Trophy Cam HD Max Camera - Brown (8MP, Black LED)
Bushnell 1080p Night Vision Trophy Cam HD Max Camera - Brown (8MP, Black LED)

3.0 out of 5 stars Daytime....good. Nightime....just about acceptable. A step back in picture quality., 18 Jan. 2015
This is my second Bushnell trail cam. I have one from the 2010 range. In truth the older one is better. I take this stance purely on what it is designed to do and that is take pictures night or day. I use it for wildlife and whilst the daytime pics and vids are OK the night time ones are not very good. If you have nothing to compare it then you may be happy but I have and it's not as good, picture quality wise.

Pros
Very quick PIR triggers
Camera recovery is fast
No glow LEDs
Good battery life
Good tatch system (single)

Cons
Poor picture quality at night
Big unit
12x batteries
Shiny led cover
The tripod connection on base is useless as it is covered by a non changeable adaptor inlet (just plain daft)

I was lucky to get it at a much reduced price so not overly bothered but it was a disappointment quality wise instead of the hoped for WOW factor having read all the full HD features. Is a bit of guff.

Oaks Lighting 308 Pir SS Remi Stainless Steel Wall Light with Clear Polycarbonate Diffuser Complete with Pir Sensor
Offered by Lighting DIY

2.0 out of 5 stars Item design change leaves a poor lamp at high cost., 14 Nov. 2014
Ordered this hoping to get what the picture shows. I thought I would pay more for the sleek look of this over the cheaper lamps that are available.

DO NOT order as this is now not what you get. The one "Oaks Lighting" are sending out is the cheaper lamps. It looks nothing like this one at all. It has a very ugly plate around the sensor with screws at all angles. This plate houses the sensor distance and lux setting and ruins the look of the item. Also it's a totally a different top on it. The angled look is gone with a more rounded appearance just like all the other lights of this type.

I contacted the manufacturer and to be fair they replied to my query and confirmed that the pictures are wrong and that the design has changed.

It is finished off poorly with lot's of poor attributes all over it.

Really disappointed. I would recommend just buying the cheaper lamp that will look the same and save yourself some money.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35EB-K Compact Camera - Black (16.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens, 24mm Wide Angle, Full HD Video - AVCHD) 3 inch LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Camera But....., 2 Jan. 2014
Like many I have owned several in the series of TZ cameras and with each one I have been very happy in general. I have owned TZ7, TZ20 and now the TZ35.

In truth the GPS feature never lived up to expectations on a point and shoot camera (TZ20) as it took so long to find you the photo opportunity had long gone. It worked well when it could find you though. This is why I thought I would go with the TZ35 rather than the TZ40 as the TZ35 does not feature GPS. The only thing I am likely to miss is the better screen in terms of dots and the touch screen that the TZ40 has. The ability to touch the screen to denote where to focus is something I felt a shame I could not have on the TZ35. The iA system on these cameras is mostly very good, or should I say, was. This is my big issue with this new series of TZ cameras is

BEWARE!! All the older TZ cameras have the ability to turn off the digital zoom in the shooting modes AND the iA mode. The instructions book suggests that the digital zoom can be turned off in iA mode but having contacted Panasonic I have been told it cannot be turned off in the new cameras. This for me is a huge problem as I really dislike the digital zoom feature and is the first thing to be switched off, and this is the point, you HAD a choice. Now you do not. Panasonic says this is to allow for the "best picture" to be gained but as all photographers know that is a very subjective area.

I guess you could wonder why not just watch the screen and then stop when reaching the digital zoom area. In usage it really does not work as sometimes I look to go full zoom quickly, this has now stopped me from just pushing the lever and knowing I have reached full zoom without the "poor results" of digital zoom being attained.

The other step back is the omission of a stand alone charger, rather now you have to plug the camera in and charge the battery in situ. I presume a cost cut measure, as this is of no use to the user.

The camera is still a good one but I have to return it as the digital zoom issue is something I cannot get over.

Uncaged
Uncaged

4.0 out of 5 stars A real Surprise at Hard Rock calling., 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Uncaged (Audio CD)
Very good band indeed. Would recommend this CD. We saw this band whilst at Hard Rock Rocking Festival waiting for Bruce Springsteen. Lot's of people said how good they were and they had most people captivated in the crowd.