Profile for B. Graham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zanussi ZAN161F Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Yellow
Zanussi ZAN161F Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars a great lightweight tool, 9 Jan. 2012
This vacuum cleaner, for its size, is highly efficient. It has been in constant use since it arrived and is equally good on wooden floors and carpets. All the Christmas glitter gone in a trice. I think it is good value for the money.

Kenco Decaffeinated Refill Coffee 150 g (Pack of 4)
Kenco Decaffeinated Refill Coffee 150 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by CommodityBox

5.0 out of 5 stars best instant coffee, 17 Dec. 2010
I have always liked Kenco coffee and automatically tried their Decaff when I decided to change over from ordinary instant coffee. I have been using it for two yewrs ans was impressed when they brought out the new packaging. Now I have it delivered once a month which cuts out comparing supermarkets for the best price.Amazon price, up to now, is always cheaper. It has cut out quite a few discarded glass jars.

Gourmet Perle Chefs Selection 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches
Gourmet Perle Chefs Selection 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches

5.0 out of 5 stars best product, 17 Dec. 2010
This is the only food my cat eats. I have tried all available types but she only ever eats half and leaves the rest. With Gourmet Perle there is no waste plus the packaging is quickly disposed of. The price is less than in the shops and it is very convenient having it delivered to my door. A very satisfied customer and cat!

Proporta Leather Style eReader Case Cover Pouch for Amazon Kindle 3 Kindle Wi-Fi Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi 6" Display

5.0 out of 5 stars handy case, 8 Dec. 2010
I spent quite a while choosing a case for my Kindle. (a birthday present) Some were too costly and others I felt were rather flashy. I wanted one which would protect my kindle and would be simple to open and close when travelling. This case is ideal. The Kindle slips in and out of my bag easily and the black and green design is smart without being flashy. I feel I have a bargain as it was half price.

Brabantia Roll Top Bread Bin - Medium - Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Roll Top Bread Bin - Medium - Brilliant Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal bread bin, 12 Oct. 2010
With a small kitchen I did not want too large a bread bin but one which could easily store both bread and some rolls. This is ideal and is it also a neat style. I have had it for a few months and it is as good as new.

Power Rangers: Super Legends (Nintendo DS)
Power Rangers: Super Legends (Nintendo DS)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 12 Oct. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 5 years old grandsonand he is delighted with it. Hours of fun.

Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
by Claire Bojczuk

5.0 out of 5 stars handy little book, 6 Jun. 2010
Excellent clear and straightforward instructions which come with diagrams for right and left handed beginners. It completely demystified the process for me. I was able to follow the instructions and complete a simple square in under an hour of starting!

Kenwood CM071 Coffee Maker - 4 Cup
Kenwood CM071 Coffee Maker - 4 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee for two, 5 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Kenwood CM071 Coffee Maker - 4 Cup
If you are pushed for space or there's only one or two people then this filter coffee maker is ideal. It is quick, easy to clean and takes up the same room as a kettle. It is really good value for money.

Tell No-One (Ne Le Dis A Personne) [DVD]
Tell No-One (Ne Le Dis A Personne) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marie-Josee Croze
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars tell everyone, 5 Dec. 2009
I have read the book which is why I bought the DVD and I was not disappointed. It is a tense thriller from beginning to end. Buy and enjoy!

Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii)
Wii Fit Plus - Game Only (Wii)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

5.0 out of 5 stars Plus Plus, 5 Dec. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a vast improvement on Wii Fit which I have used for the last 18months. I doubt I will ever use anything but Wii Fit Plus now. I like having a programmed exercise routine and the calorie totals at the end of the exercises' It's good value for money especially when compared with the original Wii Fit.

Page: 1 | 2