Profile for Teajenny > Reviews

Content by Teajenny

Teajenny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Boys Thomas the Tank Pyjamas PJs Set (4-5 Years)
Boys Thomas the Tank Pyjamas PJs Set (4-5 Years)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 April 2017
You definitely get what you pay for. The fabric bobbled after the first wash and feels quite starchy.

Thermos Stainless King Flask, Matt Black, 1.2 L
Thermos Stainless King Flask, Matt Black, 1.2 L

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 27 April 2017
Bought as gift, my boyfriend uses it everyday at work and loves it. It's sturdy and hard wearing. Does what it says in description. Shame only one cup came with it.

Womens Asymmetrical Casual Feminine Long Sleeve Tunic Shirt Dress
Womens Asymmetrical Casual Feminine Long Sleeve Tunic Shirt Dress
Offered by Trendy Now

4.0 out of 5 stars Unflattering on me., 27 April 2017
It did fit, although it blinged more than I was expecting. I personally didn't like it on as I thought it was unflattering and made me look plus size.
I liked the colour, it was true to picture on screen and the material was nice. It didn't feel like a cheap top despite it costing less than a tenner.

CrazyGadget® Extra Large 6 Drawer Tower Storage Draw Plastic School Office Home Organiser Unit Set Black - Made In UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, fair for the price, 27 April 2017
Good for the price and arrived quickly. Better used for something like craft supplies. I bought for storing Lego which it does the job well, but kids taking the drawers out and in there's already a crack on one of the drawers. So fine but not kids storage!

Betty Crocker Devil's Food Chocolate Cake Mix 425g
Betty Crocker Devil's Food Chocolate Cake Mix 425g

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't forget the icing/frosting!!, 27 April 2017
Delicious and quick and easy to bake, what I found misleading though is you need to buy or make the icing separately. You are buying only the cake mix.

Ideal Textiles, Tartan Check Polar Fleece, Throw Blanket, Suitable for Chair or Bed, Machine Washable, 125cm x 150cm (Blue)
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 22 Jun. 2016
Very soft and comfartable. Good size. Great value for money.

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Textoline Reclining Garden Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happily recomend., 22 Jun. 2016
Bought for a gift for my mum. We all love this. It is fairly light for a chair that feels so robust. The headrest can be removed or slid up or down to fit your height, something my 4 year old discovered so even he can lounge back and rest his head! The chair tilts back when you push backwards using your back. Arrived promptly although beware - it is in packaging that is obvious to what it is. So if you are buying for a gift for someone in the same house the surprise will be spoiled.

Birkenstock Rio, Women's Sandals, Black, 8 UK (42 EU)
Birkenstock Rio, Women's Sandals, Black, 8 UK (42 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size smaller, 22 Jun. 2016
Comfortable Even though they feel too large. Stupidly I started wearing mine, I should have returned them for a size smaller. I would say go a size smaller.

Voguees Women's Casual Linen Pants With Pockets Burgundy (Burgundy) (One Size)
Voguees Women's Casual Linen Pants With Pockets Burgundy (Burgundy) (One Size)
Offered by Voguees

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering, cool for summer and smart., 22 Jun. 2016
Love these. They are comfortable. Look smart enough for work. I needed mine for work in the summer and needed clothing that kept me cool and looked smart. They are a great fit and very flattering. I haven't washed them yet so don't know how they wash but very happy so far.

Dunlop Heava 'DULL' Youths wellingtons BLACK size 8 UK
Dunlop Heava 'DULL' Youths wellingtons BLACK size 8 UK
Offered by Vale Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof but not very comfortable., 22 Jun. 2016
I've only had mine a couple of months and am slightly disappointed. I must say they do the job, are durable and do not leak but I find that they are uncomfortable to wear. They are slack around my calves, and a little on the large side for my feet. these would be fine for doing a bit of gardening for a couple of hours but I don't think I could wear them for a long walk, the noise of the welly flopping would do my head in for a start never mind foot or calf comfort.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17