Profile for RICK > Reviews

Content by RICK

RICK (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Concise Home 30W Electric Fly insect Killer Insect Pest Control Bug Fly Zapper Insect Fly Trap Mosquito UV Zapper For Home Domestic & Commercial Use
Offered by Fu Qiao Tong

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as 1,2,3!, 20 May 2017
I bought this to replace a fly killer I purchased last year in a well known discount stores ,which turned out to be crap. The concise home fly killer is very well made and looks great. You just need to unbox it ,cut the cable tie holding the removable fly tray and plug the unit in turn it on and your sorted! Easy as 1,2,3! It comes with a chain so you can hang it up if needed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pro Signal Pedestal Stand for 32 - 60-Inch LCD TV
Pro Signal Pedestal Stand for 32 - 60-Inch LCD TV
Offered by Almost Anything Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I Highly Recommend This Tv stand!, 28 Nov. 2016
I bought this to replace the stand which came with my new 50" 4k tv (panasonic 50dx802b) as you need a very wide tv unit to stand it on. It is very well made and has a good weight to it. It took about 20 mins to build it after looking at the instructions. It supports my 50" tv with ease! I can highly recommend this stand and the price is great too!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2016 1:19 PM GMT

Sony MDR-XB450 Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-XB450 Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great OVERHEAD headphones, 28 Nov. 2016
Great headphones the quality of sound is fantastic for the price. I got these for my daughter as she loves loads of BASS! I only gave 4 stars as I thought they were over ear and not on ear headphones. The overhead discretion caught me out , think they were over ear. I should have read the ad a bit closer! I can not fault the headphones, great sound!

7dayshop Aero Freedom Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones Headset with Mic for Handsfree
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, good sound, but ?, 28 Nov. 2016
I bought these headphone as a birthday present and was very happy when they arrived a day early. I open them to check they were working ok and they look as if they were second hand the plastic on the headband is marked, the coating is not finished right (looks worn) and the ear pads had dirty marks on them which thankfully came off. I tried the headphones to see if they were working and I was surprised how well they sounded and boy these are very comfortable (9/10 for comfort!) I could have returned these but would miss the birthday they were bought for. Hopefully mine were a one off as if the finish had have been okay I would highly recommend these!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2016 10:47 AM GMT

Police Cyberlite Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Black Silicone Strap 13904JPBS/02
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money!, 28 Nov. 2016
Excellent watch for the money! I have a bigger wrist than most and it fitted leaving 2 extra holes if needed. The watch is very easy to set and operate

Roswell [DVD]
Roswell [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars true story! ish, 13 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Roswell [DVD] (DVD)
Best film ever! True story! Well in my mind anyhow !

A Deadly Kind of Love
A Deadly Kind of Love
by Nicholas Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 13 Oct. 2016
This review is from: A Deadly Kind of Love (Paperback)
a great book, and the facts are very accurate! True story!

Ladies Luxury Soft Black Red Real Napa Leather Long Flap-over Purse Multi Credit Card Wallet with 2 Inner Zip pocket # 370
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Leather!, 10 Oct. 2016
This is a really nice purse , it is well made and all the zips and stitching are fine. I know it says napa leather but you never know with some ads. And to my surprise it is real leather, nice and soft with no marks on the hide.My wife will love it!!

KISS GOLD(TM) Women's Retro Washed Canvas Cross-body Shoulder Bag Totes (Coffee)
Offered by Kiss Gold Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 10 Oct. 2016
I bought this for my wife as a gift. The bag is well made and the zips and stitching all look fine. The bag is quite large which is great as she will probably be able to fit the bath along with the kitchen sink in it! The bag is also nice and fresh not like some that have damp musty smells when you open them up. I know she will love it!

Ladies COOLERS Slip on Mule Slippers MICROSUEDE & Fleece Lined 289 UK 7 Burgundy
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 8 Oct. 2016
A good fit for my wife and she finds them very comfortable

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9