Profile for A. C. > Reviews

Content by A. C.

A. C. (UK)

New Super Mario Brothers (Wii)
New Super Mario Brothers (Wii)
Offered by Blackburn Merchandise

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from Zoverstocks, 28 Jan. 2014
Item never arrived. Contacted after 2 weeks to be told item was shipped but must be lost. This is all a bit fishy seeing as delivery was £3 and its the size of a DVD which can be sent tracked for that price. Of course this wasn't. Very unhappy customer. Avoid Zoverstocks

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought for loungewear, now just bedwear, 15 Jan. 2014
I bought these for just under £10 delivered and didn't worry too much about how cheap they were and if they would be poor quality as I could just wear these at home if they were that bad. Arrived in normal fashion after about a week. At first the quality seems ok, very thin but the elastic is there and the size and fitting was good. After wearing them about 2-3 times the threads on the waist started coming apart and leaving bits all over the house. Then it started around the ankle's too. They're now in a state where I definitely wouldn't wear them outside and now I just use them as warm trousers for bed over the winter when its cold although I have a feeling that all the threads will keep coming apart until the joggers are no longer any good. So for the price its not too bad but I certainly would never buy them again and I'd buy a bit more quality next time.... and I have, even h&m have produced a pair of joggers for £15 that are in a different league to these. These don't even come close to your Nike's and Adidas joggers, I'm amazed some people think they are of similar standard.

Element Small mohave backpack Black One size
Element Small mohave backpack Black One size

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag Ive ever owned, 24 April 2013
I love this bag. The build quality for such a small/cheap item is exceptional. Ive owned the bag for quite a while now and nothing seems to be falling apart. All zips working as they should too. There are many well placed pockets and inside sleeves for keeping your bits in certain places. This isnt quite as big as a normal rucksack but there's hardly any difference. It still holds my lunch, books, wallet, phone, ipad and is still comfortable when loaded. I will be buying another one of these but probably in a different colour when this one finally falls apart.

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pump sprayer, 24 April 2013
This is a good little cheap water sprayer. At first I used it for watering plants which was fine. More recently I have been using it for a pre-wash for cleaning the car as all you need to do is pump it up a few times then walk around the car. I find it holds pressure very well and you can sometimes get it to spray for 30 secs without needing to pump it up again. The jet is not powerful enough to blast off dirt tho!! although it will certainly give it a go!

Xbox LIVE Gold 3-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 3-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars No contract, 24 April 2013
I like this way of paying for xbox live as you aren't tied down to a contract. I've heard many horror stories of poor customer service so at least with this root you can be safe in the fact that there won't be any hidden charges. Works just as it should. Not much else to say!