Profile for V. Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Liar: A gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist
Liar: A gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't stop me now (reading)...., 25 Jun. 2017
I practically ate this, devoured it greedily, unable to stop until I finished it! Shocking twist at the end, just brilliant! This is the third book by this author, and all three have been first class!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Sept. 2016
After having a disappointing time with my Evod mega, I spotted this one and took the plunge. Well I am very impressed. As an ex smoker I find this quite closed to the real thing, and if you are trying to give up smoking I thoroughly recommend giving this a go!

Kangertech EVOD MEGA Express kit - 1900mAh Battery & micro USB charging cable (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Could be so much better!, 7 Sept. 2016
This could be terrific if they could sort out some problems, the main one being the coils. I was fed up of constantly having to take it apart to clean up the juice that kept leaking, and replacing the coils every other day practically! With a new coil it was fantastic with impressive battery power and lots of vapour, but the coils needed constantly replacing. Then the battery wouldn't. hold the charge so I've returned it. This was my second one, the first one I bought ended up in the bin after part of the charging pin broke off. such a shame as when it's at its best, it was fantastic!

Russell Hobbs Steamglide Iron 18651, 2400 W - White and Purple
Russell Hobbs Steamglide Iron 18651, 2400 W - White and Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 July 2016
In a word.... Rubbish!

250 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Embroidery Thread Cross Floss Sewing
250 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Embroidery Thread Cross Floss Sewing
Offered by GDUK2015

5.0 out of 5 stars great varitey of colours just as shown in the photo, 16 July 2016
Absolute bargain! great varitey of colours just as shown in the photo, in fact I think there are only a couple of repeats.

Smart Band: Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Activity Tracker Watch Step Walking Sleep Counter Wireless Wristband Pedometer Exercise Tracking Sweatproof Sports Bracelet ALL iPhone ALL Android Smart Phones

5.0 out of 5 stars and all the better for being a large screen, 16 July 2016
I bought this as I wanted to keep track of my heart rate . The nurse at the hospital was very impressed and said it was accurate! I have a windows phone, a Nokia Lumia, and it will not connect to these phones, I easily managed to link it to my Kindle fire HDX by downloading the software directly from the website, it works perfectly, and all the better for being a large screen! Overall very impressed, and a bargain as it does more than some more expensive models! Photo is of the sleep monitor on my Kindle Fire HDX.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BINGO
BINGO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 3 Jan. 2016
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
Just a random book I chose to read, and I am glad I did! It's not my usual choice of book, and its not an easy read, but I raced through it in 2 sittings. It was sad and shocking, with moments of delight. I am quite stingy with my 5 stars, this may not be a world shattering blockbuster of a book, but it grabbed my attention and kept it right to the end.

Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Summer Flowers Parfum de Toilette 50 ml
Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Summer Flowers Parfum de Toilette 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 19 Dec. 2015
Bought for a stocking filler, and its gorgeous, I may have to keep it, what a bargain!

Broken Lines Omnibus: A Tale of Survival in a Powerless World
Broken Lines Omnibus: A Tale of Survival in a Powerless World

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 31 May 2015
Brilliant book!!! I had never heard of this author before, this is the first of his books I have read, and it wont be the last. Fast pace, interesting characters, and shocks left right and centre. Very rarely do I give a book top marks, but this one gets just that!

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by RhinoGadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 April 2015
Hubby bought me a Kindle fire hdx Christmas, I love it but the sound isn't as loud as my smaller 7" kindle fire, and there was quite a difference in volume . So I decided to try this speaker and I am very impressed. For such a tiny package, the sound is fantastic, the battery life is great, I used it pretty solidly for 2 days before I had to recharge it. My kindle fire hdx has been improved heaps by this little beauty!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3