Profile for Unclebuck > Reviews

Unclebuck

Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony King Size Heated Over Blanket with Dual Control
Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony King Size Heated Over Blanket with Dual Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamland Intelliheat is a wonderful blanket., 15 Jan. 2014
We liked this blanket so much that we ordered a second one for our guest bedroom. We turn the blanket on 20 minutes before bed and it is nice and warm to get into. It has 6 heat settings and 2 time settings. #6 on the heat setting could roast chickens but gets the bed nice and toasty to get into. I turn it down to #2 usually for the night. There is a 1 hour setting for warming up the bed and a 9 hour setting for sleep. You are always comfortable and cannot forget to turn it off as it shuts off automatically at the set time. Blanket washes well and dried on the line quickly. This is the 3rd winter for the 1st blanket we bought and it is showing no signs of wear or unravelling. Great blanket and well worth the money.

Australian Bikers Gear DARK Blue Kevlar Classic Jeans Motorcycle (46S)
Australian Bikers Gear DARK Blue Kevlar Classic Jeans Motorcycle (46S)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great motorcycle jeans., 15 Jan. 2014
I chose these jeans because no "major" brand even listed my size. I ordered 1 size larger than I would wear in a regular jean and they fit perfectly. They seem to be good quality material and construction and well worth the price, My only complaint is that the knee pads are positioned on the inside of the knee not on the front. I can fix this but requires some hand stitching. Great jeans.

Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect to use routes generated on your computer., 19 April 2013
Why bother with Base Camp software at all if the routes generated are only a list of waypoints by the time it makes it to the device. What a waste of time. No detailed instructions are available. Only a list of unhelpfull videos and another list of FAQ's. Garmin...this product works well...tells you where you are....why can I not make a route on my computer and transfer it to the GPS and have it get me there by the chosen route. What a waste of time.