Profile for K9Keith > Reviews

K9Keith (Rotherham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazon Echo, Black
Amazon Echo, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* - but why can't she continue a conversation?, 19 July 2017
This review is from: Amazon Echo, Black (Electronics)
Overall 5* but I wish she could continue a conversation (and already I consider her a she and not an Echo!). My only minor quibble is that I have to wake her even if trying to continue a train of thought. Probably just me expecting too much, it is still early days.

Bose SoundTouch
Bose SoundTouch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good when it works, 11 July 2017
This review is from: Bose SoundTouch (App)
The app is fine when it works but why force an update on devices on which it is not supported. I have an aging iPod which is perfect for my listening needs but which cannot now run this app. Why couldn't i keep the old versiob, even if no longer supported?

HSBC Mobile Banking
HSBC Mobile Banking

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless app and no customer consideration, 11 May 2017
This review is from: HSBC Mobile Banking (App)
Absolutely useless. I am told that the latest version must be downloaded, but am then told it is not compatible with my Amazon Fire! On top of recent notifications about vastly reduced interest rates (0.2% for a "loyalty" cash ISA!!!) do HSBC really want customers?

Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Portable Wireless Stereo Music Transmitter for 3.5mm Audio Devices, Paired with Bluetooth Receiver, TV Ears, Bluetooth Dongle, A2DP Stereo Music Transmission (Not A Bluetooth Receiver)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the money, 13 Jan. 2017
Brilliant little device for the price. I am able to walk around the ground floor of my still listening to music through the headphones. I can even get outside to where my deckchair will be (hopefully) in the summer. I would love to know why Bose can't incorporate something so functional and cheap in their high-cost audio products.

Sharks
Sharks

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, after 43 years!, 4 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Sharks (Audio CD)
I saw Sharks twice in 1973/4 at the Penthouse, Scarborough - one of the few groups I can actually remember seeing there. This album has been on my wishlist for a few years and I have finally got round to buying it. Why did I wait so long?

Hair
Hair
Offered by A2Z Entertains

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly dated, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Hair (Audio CD)
I bought this on a whim and fortunately did not pay much for it so I do not feel too upset by the waste. I used to have a copy of the Hair soundtrack back in 1970 or so, and was hoping to re-live what I thought I remembered as fun, lively music. Not so! The entire CD feels very badly dated - can you imagine an entire song consisting only of derogatory terms for people of colour, the very title "Coloured spade" says it all.

Even "Let the sunshine in" seems turgid.

I got this as a cheap second-hand copy, and it is hardly surprising.

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition (PS4)
Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition (PS4)
Offered by Topbaer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - does not cater for a casual gamer., 16 Oct. 2015
Probably a good game but not really for me. I enjoy the story with some challenge but not too much. I have spent a lot of time re-playing bits to get past them and every time I die I lose experience points which is no fun. Also, it is not possible to save the game yourself, having to rely on the autosave points so cannot try things to see how they go. I am now at the end of a chapter trying to kill a creature in the pit without any success, and I cannot even go back to a save game to at least salvage something from the game in mopping up a few side missions. Big disappointment and not recommended for a casual player.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture stuttering ruins the gameplay, 17 Aug. 2015
An excellent game but now spoiled for me by the problem of a stuttering picture. This problem has been reported across all platforms but there has been no response from CDprojektred about it. I am now on software version 1.8 and the issue is still there making the game almost unplayable - certainly not an immersive experience.

Wild Flowers
Wild Flowers

1.0 out of 5 stars A quiz on flower pictures, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wild Flowers (App)
More a quiz than a useful guide. What is wrong with a list of flowers which takes you to detailed information with photos. This is of no use as an identification guide and I doubt anyone would get much use out of it.

Herbs
Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it could be, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Herbs (App)
Not a very useful app. I wanted something whereby I could search for a specific herb and find info about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3