Profile for Jules > Reviews

Mapp and Lucia [DVD]
Mapp and Lucia [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mapp and Lucia [DVD] (DVD)
Love this adaptation, better than the original!!

Ikarov Anti-Ageing Face Oil for Sensitive Skin 30 ml
Ikarov Anti-Ageing Face Oil for Sensitive Skin 30 ml
Offered by Sunflower Beauty Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
good quality oil at a fraction of the the price of cosmetic named brands.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a DVD!!!!!, 4 Dec. 2014
This Poster is put where the DVDs are being sold! I bought this thinking it was a DVD as this was under DVDS!!!!! Really naughty way of getting people to buy this poster £9 +!! not happy and I am sending this back.

Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls
Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2014
I found this a very helpful book, especially the sections on age related problems that might occur.

Nourish
Nourish
by Jane Clarke

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nourish (Hardcover)
Sadly, as another reviewer pointed out, there are a lot of recipes that have just been reused from her other books. I feel some of the other nutritionists/cooks around are more inspiring and have more information which we haven't heard time and time again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2013 1:36 PM BST

You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
by Marisa Peer

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 10 Aug. 2012
Again, like other reviewers I tried everything. Last year I went to a nutritionist at huge expense, writing food diaries and even lying on those not putting down the sneaky biscuit or two. I managed to lose 1 lb over 4 months, which made me hate myself even more because I had wasted so much money and achieved virtually nil.

I bought Marisa Peer's book and within weeks I had managed to start shedding weight that had been stuck for years after pregnancy. It is totally amazing, I never thought it would be possible to change my eating habits so effortlessly. I have no desire for any of the old food habits I was caught up in. I don't feel bloated, especially love the feeling at night going to bed, without guilt and not worrying as I used to about how I was going to get down dress sizes for the summer and how I really hated myself for have zero discipline. Marisa is an amazing woman, I will eat like this for the rest of my life. I can go to any restaurant and eat very well and I have changed my families eating habits as well. Not so many chips, rice, pizza, pasta. Much more lean protein and veg, nuts and fruit.

It all makes total sense. I just hope all the people out there that felt as desperately unhappy as I did, go and buy this book. It will change your life, forever!!!!!