Profile for Lulubell > Reviews

Content by Lulubell

Lulubell

Does My Goldfish Know Who I Am?: and hundreds more Big Questions from Little People answered by experts
by Gemma Elwin Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and fascinating for adults and children, 5 Oct. 2013
We bought it for our eldest daughter, but flicking through before we gave it to her I became engrossed - what great questions children come up with ( some of them made me laugh out loud - why do butterflies fly like they don't know where they're going?). Equally fascinating is how they're answered and who they're answered by. I love that Quentin Blake was sought to answer the question "Why are Quentin Blake's drawings so messy?"
Luckily dd loves it too - has happily taken it to read in bed...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

Big Questions From Little People . . . Answered By Some Very Big People
Big Questions From Little People . . . Answered By Some Very Big People

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect end-of-term present for teachers, 19 Nov. 2012
Bought a couple of copies for my daughters' class teachers for end of term (much more fun than their usual box of chocolates) - now having read it will be getting a copy for myself, a copy for my friends with children and a copy for my god daughter. Christmas sorted!