Profile for jane risidi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Deluxe Tri-ominos in a Tin
Deluxe Tri-ominos in a Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Deluxe Tri-ominos in a Tin (Toy)
I was looking for a game to take with us in our motorhome and this fits the job perfectly. It holds your attention and is easy to understand. I love the fact it is in a tin so that it won't get as battered as it might have done if it were in a box. All in all I am very pleased with it.

JETech Diamond 2 Serial Folio Leather Smart Cover Case with Built In Stand, Front/Back Protection and Sleep/Wake Feature for Apple iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my mum but it wasn't as sturdy as mine so I sent it back. I didn't have any problems with a refund.

iPad - iPad mini - iPad 4 retina display - iPad Air 2.1A fast charger Mains UK Power Adapter Wall Charger Plug & USB Data Sync Cable 10W Charger

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 Jan. 2014
It doesn't seem to charge as well as the original charger but is ok as a spare. In hind sight it would have gone to Apple shop for the difference in price.

Fossil Women's Sylvia AM4403 Brown Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Brown Dial
Fossil Women's Sylvia AM4403 Brown Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Brown Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jan. 2014
I love it. It is a lovely colour, I didn't want too shiney so suits me perfectly, with a very clear face so no more guessing what time it is. It's very fashionable without being too chunky. I'm very glad I chose this watch from all there is on the market.

Absolute RC Simulator
Absolute RC Simulator

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Absolute RC Simulator (App)
My husband got this and it was fun to start with but he soon got bored of it. I haven't seen him use it for a long time now

iPad 4 Case - The Original Red & Tan Leather Smart Cover for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 23 Nov. 2013
This is a lovely sturdy cover for my new iPad. I love the colour and it is just as described.

NRS Healthcare L97718 Height Adjustable Round Shower Stool
NRS Healthcare L97718 Height Adjustable Round Shower Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 23 Oct. 2013
I fractured my hip and couldn't get in and out of shower. The stool was perfect and is now a spare seat at the table for guests which packs up smaller than a normal stool when not in use.

The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini
The Handy Tips Guide to the iPad & iPad mini

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, 23 Oct. 2013
I am not very technical and just needed an iPad to FaceTime my daughter who lives 200 miles away. However I thought it would be good to see what else it did. I ordered the book yesterday and could not put it down! It's so easy to understand and I am so pleased with what I have learnt. Maybe too basic for some (not me though) but I'm only 25% of way through so maybe gets more technical further along as you get the hang of it. Would recommend to any first time ipaders.

De'Longhi Pump Espresso Coffee Machine EC820.B - Black
De'Longhi Pump Espresso Coffee Machine EC820.B - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Oct. 2013
Makes lovely coffe and looks good too. I especially like the front water tank it makes it so easy to refill.

The Marriage Bargain (Billionaire Games Book 1)
The Marriage Bargain (Billionaire Games Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, 18 Oct. 2013
Not a book I would normally choose. It's a holiday book that is not gripping but ok to read on the beach.

Page: 1 | 2