Profile for scotti142 > Reviews

Content by scotti142

scotti142

Relapse (The Vs. Reality Series Book 2)
Relapse (The Vs. Reality Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Relapse, 16 Jun. 2012
Following on from the first one, Relapse goes beyond what was originally set up and delivers everything that you would expect. The development of the characters is brilliant and the writing style has remained at the great level that it was at in the first one. I seriously would recommend this to anyone and everyone, you won't be disappointed.

Stay Cool [DVD]
Stay Cool [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hilary Duff

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Stay Cool [DVD] (DVD)
I didn't expect much from this film, and I only really bought it on a whim. It was cheap and it was something I hadn't heard of. Admittedly there isn't much of a plot line, but for me that didn't bother me as I found the character developments interesting. It might not be for everyone, and I may be in the minority, but I don't think that this film is actually that bad.

Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street [2 Disc] [DVD] [2007]
Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street [2 Disc] [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected but still good, 23 Feb. 2009
After hearing all the hype about this film, I decided that I should see it.
I admit, I knew it was originally a musical before, but the actors singing quite put me off, apart from that I enjoyed it.
I'm not exactly sure why it's an 18, because there is bloodier and gorier stuff in 15 rated films.
Also, I got the feeling that it was left for a sequel to carry on, but I was confused as to how that could happen after the film had the storyline that it did.
If there was a sequel, I would not be as in a rush to see it as this one.

Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Judge The Film By It's Cover!, 8 Feb. 2009
Do not avoid buying this film just because it is a teenage love story.
Most families will love it as it has all the elements to keep kids interested and entertained, and also what a film needs to entertain the adults.
I was forced to see this with my friends and so I went, not expecting much but wow was I surprised, I think i enjoyed the film more than the people I went with. I think the other people didn't enjoy it as much because they went with high expectations, and with anything you have high expectations for, you are bound to be disappointed because one little thing ruined your "perfect" movie. So see this film but dont have high expectations, so you won't be easily let down and disappointed.

The Diary of Anne Frank - Complete BBC Series [DVD]
The Diary of Anne Frank - Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellie Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan. 2009
This BBC drama is one of the best that has been aired.
What makes it so good is that everyone knows the story of Anne Frank but instead of the whole thing being spoiled for you, you actually want to know what happened and what the conditions would be like.
I extremly liked the fact that the BBC did their research about how each character died, whereas some factual based drama's and people die, they dont tell you how that certain character died.
Overall, perfect for everyone.

Stephen King's It [DVD] [2006]
Stephen King's It [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Harry Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Film-If Scared By Clowns, 31 Aug. 2008
I think that this film is scary only if you are scared of clowns but otherwise you will find it difficult to watch a "horror" film about a character that you had at your last birthday party.
Still give it a try.

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Metallic Green
Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Metallic Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Skullcandy Green, 11 July 2008
Do not listen to people by saying that this product is tacky it is not. The Picture looks good but the real thing is so much better. Also £17.99 may seem a lot of money, but it is absolutley worth it. The sound quality is so much better than all other headphones that if you connect it to your iPod or MP3 half the volume with Skullcandy' is the full volumwe with the original headphones that you get wih your original music player
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2008 6:45 PM GMT

Man Walks Into A Bar: The Ultimate Collection of Jokes and One-Liners
Man Walks Into A Bar: The Ultimate Collection of Jokes and One-Liners
by Mike Haskins

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Book Ever, 16 Mar. 2008
I have not even finished this book but I agree that it is the best joke book in the world.Whenever I find a really good one, which is all the time, I tell them and they always laugh until they can't breath. Just like that joke from Monty Python And Now For Something Completley Different, the one where when you read it, you die of so much laughter. My favourite one is Page 2 Joke 4.