Profile for mick d > Reviews

Content by mick d

mick d "Mick Doy" (Suffolk England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Duronic CM125 Digital Clock & Timer Display 10 Cup Filter 1.25L Coffee Maker
Duronic CM125 Digital Clock & Timer Display 10 Cup Filter 1.25L Coffee Maker
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy so far., 12 Aug. 2017
It was delivered in record time and I must admit to some trepidation on using it for the first few days as I had been let down several times after my original machine had given up the ghost. A week on and I am pleased to announce that I am very happy so far. It is fast, it doesn't dribble when you fill up the tank and more importantly on serving it into the mug.The coffee is hot even after the first mug and finally it is easy to clean. I look forward to enjoying my morning coffee once again.

Philips Sonicare HX3214/01 CleanCare+ Electric Toothbrush (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my Third, 1 Aug. 2017
This is my Third Philips toothbrush and I have been happy with all

iPad Mini 1/2/3 Case, ESR® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover PU Leather Case Tree Texture Ultra Slim Auto Wake & Sleep Function with Blue and Brown Streak Pattern for iPad Mini1 / Mini2 / Mini3 (Knight)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 23 July 2017
The case delivery was very fast indeed and the case itself was all I expected. It is without doubt the most compact and neatest and not forgetting the most important for me, how little it weighs. Very Happy.

HC-2103 Suvorna Mustache & Beard Trimming Men's Grooming Scissors Hairpal H20, Polished Steel, Lifetime Warranty. Razor Sharp Perfect for Salons & Home 4 Ounce
Offered by trend-i tech ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 26 April 2017
I was pleased with the pouch the scissors came in and the scissors themselves were excellent I am very happy.

The Time Bubble
The Time Bubble

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 23 Mar. 2017
This review is from: The Time Bubble (Kindle Edition)
Not a great time travel fan but found the characters worth following. Would recommend it for the story line and characters alone.

Handmadecraft Vintage Leather Laptop Bag 15" Messenger Handmade Briefcase Crossbody Shoulder Bag
Offered by CLASSYDESIGNS

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy and good value for money., 12 Mar. 2017
I usually read reviews as they are a good indicator of what to expect. In this case I was not disappointed. The item came super fast, it was as far as I can see made well. Somebody mentioned nicks in the leather and I found three nicks, all in the front one that had gone through the leather and the other two further down the front, small and not penetrating as much. These marks were made post wrapping of the plastic it came in, but not in the Amzon packing as there were no outer marks. The only conclusion made was after wrapping and before packing. After saying all this I am very happy with the product. It looks good (The nicks add to the look) it seems well made and I believe very good value for money.

The Mountain of Gold (Matthew Quinton's Journals Book 2)
The Mountain of Gold (Matthew Quinton's Journals Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 7 Mar. 2017
This is the second read in the series and I can say I enjoyed it as much as the first I will now try the third.

Gentleman Captain (Matthew Quinton Journals Book 1)
Gentleman Captain (Matthew Quinton Journals Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 25 Feb. 2017
I found the book enjoyable and the characters engaging enough to read the second book in the series I hope the character of the book prevails.

Fonezilla iPadMini Temp 0.3 Anti-explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard For iPad 2 3 4 Mini/Mini 2 New iPad Air (For Apple iPad Mini/Mini2)
Offered by G4GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 Feb. 2017
I was vey impressed with both the speed of delivery and the quality of the protector .

School Fail: Hilarious Howlers from School
School Fail: Hilarious Howlers from School

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my day, 11 Jan. 2017
It's been a long time since I've actually laughed out loud at a book. There are many that states you will laugh out loud and generally they never deliver. So this book stands next to the very funny Puckoon as a genuine LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15