Profile for goldfish > Reviews

goldfish

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Caribbean must!, 19 May 2014
I've allways used this when abroad and it hasn't failed me yet.
Would recommend to all travelling as it fits snuggly in a handbag and stops any itching straight away.

Spinning Turn And Burn DVD Josh Taylor - Region 0 Worldwide
Spinning Turn And Burn DVD Josh Taylor - Region 0 Worldwide

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but nothing special, 19 May 2014
I had high hopes for this DVD, to go alongside my new spin bike. However the music is so mundane, it failed to keep my interest at all. Don't get me wrong..... I did break out in sweat, but it was the most boring session I have had the misfortune to pay for. Used it once, wouldn't again !

TECHGEAR® 5 Pack of Clear LCD Screen Protector Guards For The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 with cleaning cloth
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, 8 Dec. 2013
Brought this for my new samsung phone. Wasn't looking forward for the bubbles and air pockets. It was easy to put on and no bubbles at the end. Would recommend this to all.

Philips Sonicare HX6013/02 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads - 3-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX6013/02 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads - 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2013
I have brought these before and they are an exact replacement for my toothbrush. Excellent product. Would recommend to anyone.

First Alert Combination Alarm (Smoke and Carbon Monoxide) with 5-Year Guarantee
First Alert Combination Alarm (Smoke and Carbon Monoxide) with 5-Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2013
The original was installed in my house some years ago. This is an exact replacement , and the guarentee is the same, so I'm a happy chappy

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
Offered by Truly Moroccan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 8 Dec. 2013
First time trying this Argan Oil product. It smells a bit strong but I'm not sure whether this means its authentic, as the one I got from Guyana didn't smell so strong. I've mixed it with other products, so will see how it goes!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 11:13 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 8 Dec. 2013
I brought this to try out in my locs and was pleased to say that the quality of the product was better than I had expected. I will definately recommend this to others.

SIBEL Single prong curl/Section clips - Pack of 100
SIBEL Single prong curl/Section clips - Pack of 100
Offered by Hairbitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 23 Oct. 2013
Thought that I'd try something new to hold down my locs after a deep shampoo. These clips are the best so far to ensure that the locs are seperated and stay down after twisting,

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16 GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 23 Oct. 2013
looked for a flashdrive that was worth the money and got this one after a process of illimination. Best by ever and soo cute

Think and Grow Rich: The Original Classic
Think and Grow Rich: The Original Classic
by Napoleon Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 23 Oct. 2013
I'm quite spiritual and this book was recommended to me by a friend. Best friend ever! Read it over and over again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3