Profile for A Lecturer > Reviews

A Lecturer

Kenwood kMix SJM049 Boutique Kettle - Bright Magenta
Kenwood kMix SJM049 Boutique Kettle - Bright Magenta

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cheery kettle!, 23 Oct. 2013
I love this kettle, the colour is high gloss magenta and it is fairly true to colour. I was a bit worried it might be a bit too purple or pink, but it's just lovely! Nice handle, easy to fill and not as heavy as some of the more expensive models, although it doesn't give the impression of being light or cheap!

The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
by Liberty

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, but..., 2 Nov. 2011
I was very impressed by the book, the illustrations and photography are lovely. The book is filled with excellent projects which I will be making including the gorgeous peacock pin cushion. My only complaint is that the furnishing fabric that they used to make the stunning art nouveau blind hasn't been sold at Liberty's for the past three years (I asked the sales assistant in the department), in fact she told me that Liberty's haven't stocked art nouveau fabric at all for a few years, clearly something they should rectify quickly! So do bear in mind if, like me, you go all the way there to get the supplies...
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 11:18 PM GMT

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this keyboard to write my book... fantastic item, 12 Aug. 2010
This is a fantastic keyboard. It is a little pricey, but it's a good investment. I bought this because I need to start writing a book, and I'll be spending many hours touch typing on it and so I needed something comfortable and relatively quiet. The keyboard is perfect in every way. The installation was super simple, the noise from the keys is very very quiet (the space bar is a little louder (but not much) as others have mentioned)and it is a good shape and very tactile. This keyboard is also very flat, I needed to use the little feet to tilt it a little I read on here that someone thought these were a bit pathetic. I'd say that they are tiny but they do the job, not sure what else you'd expect? Also you don't have to press the keys very far down compared with the cheaper £10 versions so can type more quickly on it. My boyfriend is a software programmer and now has keyboard evny and will probably end up getting one too!