Profile for Gary Jnr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum for Women - 50 ml
Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum for Women - 50 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it for your women and I guarantee she'll love it; -), 8 Dec. 2014
Absolutely gorgeous!! Buy it for your women and I guarantee she'll love it ;-)

Auto Glym Autofresh, 500ml
Auto Glym Autofresh, 500ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym Air Freshener, 8 Dec. 2014
This is a lovely air freshener but unfortunately doesn't last very long. It may of been down to myself but I like a strong smell that lasts for a week or so not a day or 2. Would still buy it again but not in a hurry.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin Exhaust Tip, 8 Dec. 2014
Quality exhaust tip for a smashing price! So easy to fit and really sets the car off... Im yet to locate a better tip for less. Buy it, fit it and enjoy.

Baratec Hi Vis Vest Yellow & Orange Small To 6XL 2 Band & Brace (4XL chest 138-142cm, Yellow)
Offered by My Shoe Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Hi Viz Yellow Jacket, 6 Aug. 2014
Self explanatory to what this is however be careful on the sizes! Very Very generous but if you intend to wear a lot of layers underneath the Hi Viz then the fit is better than just over a thin Shirt.

If Ever You're In My Arms Again
If Ever You're In My Arms Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Peabo Bryson - If Ever Your In My Arms Again, 6 Aug. 2014
Best song Peabo Bryson has ever produced if you ask me. A one off that gets better each time you listen.

Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! Graphite
Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! Graphite
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Fashion Backpack, 6 Aug. 2014
This is top quality at a low price! I searched the web endlessly for a small Backpack to simply take to work and at the same time be big enough to hold all my containers and bottles without bursting at the seems. This bag does just that with great ease. Its stylish yet robust and has a strong zip that gives you confidence. I genuinely have no complaints WHAT SO EVER! with this product or the supplier for that matter and have recommended to many.... Will definitely have one again!

Home Again
Home Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Elton John - Home Again, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Home Again (MP3 Download)
Nothing what I'm used to of Elton John but non the less a great song. His original music will never be matched but putting a song like this out there just proves he still has what it takes. (I bought the full album in the end)

Can We Dance
Can We Dance

4.0 out of 5 stars The Vamps, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Can We Dance (MP3 Download)
A catchy song thats modern in every way. Screaming young girls come to mind as soon as the music plays but as a random song to have and play then why not.

That's What Friends Are For
That's What Friends Are For

5.0 out of 5 stars Thats What Friends Are For, 25 Jan. 2014
A one off song with unique artists! Wonderful to listen to and one that will be played for many years to come! (MP3 Download at a great price) ;-)

Only You
Only You

5.0 out of 5 stars Yazoo - Only You, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Only You (MP3 Download)
Love this song! Cant tell you why exactly but its one of those I don't get bored of! (MP3 Download at a great price) Cant ask for more :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8